Bugs in Facebook Log in!!!!

by qr6x1zqh5iq9

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

Product: EA SPORTS™ FC Tactical
Platform:Android Phone
Summarize your bug Bugs in Facebook Log in!!!! I can log into my account 1/4, but I found a bug about logging in. When I used Facebook account to log in before UTC+8 08:00, when it over UTC+8 08:00, it will kept looping error whole day and can't log in. I can't log in today and I think is about this bug. EA SPORTS Tactical Football ID : 66967986462 Log in : Facebook account  All the way I tried, reboot ,remove and download, use another device to log in. Still kept looping error. I thought this is the bug of Facebook log in. I am begging EA, please have a look for the attachment mp4 and photo. It reflects my problems
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When used Facebook account to log in before UTC+8 08:00, when it over UTC+8 08:00, it will kept looping error whole day and can't log in. I can't log in today and I think is about this bug.
What happens when the bug occurs? can't log in
What do you expect to see? Solve this bug!!!!!

I can log into my account 1/4, but I found a bug about logging in. When I used Facebook account to log in before UTC+8 08:00, when it over UTC+8 08:00, it will kept looping error whole day and can't log in. I can't log in today and I think is about this bug.

EA SPORTS Tactical Football ID : 66967986462

All the way I tried, reboot ,remove and download, use another device to log in. Still kept looping error. I thought this is the bug of Facebook log in.

I am begging EA, please have a look for the attachment mp4 and photo. It reflects my problems

Message 2 of 2 (477 Views)

Facebook log in bug. Keep looping ERROR

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I could log into my account on January 4th, but I noticed a problem with logging in through Facebook. If I use my Facebook account to log in before 8:00 AM (UTC+8), it works fine. However, after 8:00 AM (UTC+8), it keeps showing an error repeatedly throughout the day, and I can't log in. I've been unable to log in today, and I believe it's due to this issue.

EA SPORTS Tactical Football ID : 66967986462

I've tried everything – rebooting, uninstalling and reinstalling the app, even using a different device to log in. However, the error continues to loop persistently. I believe this is a bug specifically related to logging in through Facebook.

I am begging EA, please have a look for the attachment mp4 and photo. It reflects my problems

Message 1 of 2 (475 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help