Fc 24 weather condition

by boskokamer12

Original Post

Fc 24 weather condition

★★ Newbie

Product: EA SPORTS™ FC Tactical
Platform:Android Phone
Summarize your bug Hi, i noticed this problem with my friend on fifa 23. When playing seasons or online friendlies, the weather conditions are not so friendly. If you try playing with bayern for instance, there is too much shadow and this affect vision and smooth play. Same problem i have noticed in fc 24. Premier league teams have some kind of sun that after playing for a while it hurt eyes or you get tired fast. For instance Liverpool. What am saying, is it possible to have a standardized weather condition or time of the day in online friendlies and season whereby the setting are overcast and night time? You can as well add new feature which someone can change weather condition and time of the day in online friendlies and season. Uefa final conditions are always the best.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try playing with bayern in online friendlies and see how the shadows annoy.
What happens when the bug occurs? Trying playing with liverpool in online friendlies and you will realizes how the sun conditions make your eyes tired with time.
What do you expect to see? I have explained in the first page. My platform is ps5.

The main problem is playing conditions in online friendlies and seasons. If you can add a feature where we play at night with no shadows or just add a feature where i can set my weather conditions to my liking. 

Message 1 of 3 (4,789 Views)

Re: Fc 24 weather condition

★★★ Newbie

It's not doable for me to play with Bayern in season matchs. My eyes cannot tolerate this sun and shadow situation 

Message 2 of 3 (2,546 Views)

Re: Fc 24 weather condition

★★★★★ Newbie
@dremmler1 Mee too, can you please do something with it?
Message 3 of 3 (1,618 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help