Show us your Wedding Venues

by soocoolsim

Original Post

Show us your Wedding Venues

[ Edited ]
Champion

Do you like to hold destination weddings for your sims or do they often get married privately instead? For those who prefer destinations, let's share our wedding venue links  Large smile

I'll start it off with my Cupid's Bow Wedding Venue which can be downloaded here.

Book this lovely venue for an elegant indoor wedding, feast or other celebration. Sims can also get married outside in either of the beautiful gardens. Includes banquet hall, buffet tables, dancing, bars, registrar's office and honeymoon suite. 

CupidsBowCov2.jpg

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 1 of 33 (836 Views)

Re: Show us your Wedding Venues

Champion

Dare to be different! Throw a fun party or have a cool wedding surrounded by nature. Guests can enjoy the ceremony and dining under the vibrant twinkle light Rainbow Arbors. The Peacock Lounge provides a delighted place to relax and hang out with a drink. And newlyweds can enjoy their special night in the Honeymoon Hut. Don't delay. Book your special occasion today!

You can download Bohemian Bliss Wedding Park here Standard smile

1BohoWedCov.jpg

Message 2 of 33 (832 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

Here's another unique location for a wedding! This amazing resort is a virtual mecca for all special occasions whether business or pleasure. Bars, buffets, luxury and VIP rooms, presentation centre, library, wedding chappel and reception hall, honeymoon suites, trade show, food court, gym, spa, pools and more. Exterior inspired by the actual hotel in Sao Paulo, Brazil.

Hotel Unique can be downloaded here Large smile

HotelUniqueCover.jpg

l1wu_original.jpg

Message 3 of 33 (827 Views)

Champion

Your Sims beach destination wedding deserves a beautiful venue with the sounds of nature, pristine sand and blue of the ocean in the background. Perfect any time of day... gentle dawn, bright sunshine, vibrant sunset or under a starry sky. Outdoor canopy ceremony, open bar and dancing. Indoor reception and amenities. Just waiting for the happy couple, their wedding cake and perhaps some guests. Use on a beach or other lot with a lovely view. Classy Outdoor / Beach Wedding Venue can be downloaded here Large smile

Wedding cover4.jpg

Screenshot-16_zpsgsv0hh9p.JPG

Message 4 of 33 (822 Views)

Champion

Perhaps you might want your sims to have a civil wedding and something to do afterwards. So here's a lot for that... Toronto City Hall and Nathan Phillips Square. Get married, visit the library or art galleries, dine, see a live show or shop at the farmers market. Fun for all ages. Architecture true to form; interior spaces and activities adjusted for Sims gameplay.

Download TO City Hall & Square here Large smile

1-CityHallRight.jpg

Col7-CityHallMayor.jpg

Col5-CityHallWeddCrop.jpg

Message 5 of 33 (820 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

Or maybe you want to go all out and have your sims get married at this splendid landmark. Domed ceilings, beautiful opulent interiors, detailed exterior and more. Sims can play the 'organ', have a wedding feast in the banquet hall or enjoy the ambiance of this beautiful church. None of my builds have 3rd party custom content. Notre Dame de Paris Cathedral can be downloaded here Large smile

NotreDameCovDayCrop.jpg

NDcollage.jpg

Message 6 of 33 (815 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@soocoolsim Such beautiful wedding venues and all so different. I can't pick a favorite!!
Message 7 of 33 (788 Views)

★ Apprentice

Absolutely gorgeous wedding venues @soocoolsim 🧡💛💚💙💜

I can see a major problem though: it will be such a difficult decision which beautiful venue to choose that either my sim couple will need to keep splitting up and re-marrying to try them all or will be in the graveyard before they can make up their minds 😂

Message 8 of 33 (790 Views)

Champion
@Hidehi2 Lol Heidi, you're too sweet. Thanks Standard smile

Message 9 of 33 (779 Views)

Champion
@Sandraelle Aw thanks Sandy. I look forward to seeing your beautiful venues here too Standard smile

Message 10 of 33 (769 Views)
sims-four-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help