How do i use the picture perfect career i won

by paiges3800

Original Post

How do i use the picture perfect career i won

★ Apprentice

I have the heirloom but i can't get started.  I went to the hair salon/ photography/ sewing salon thinking it would be built there but it only shows the 3 careers listed above.  Help! 

Thank you~

☮️ Kaz

Message 1 of 4 (430 Views)

Re: How do i use the picture perfect career i won

[ Edited ]
Hero

@paiges3800 Take a Sim that's not on the Fashion career and tap on the Sewing station.
You will be able to choose between Fashion and Modelling career.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 2 of 4 (422 Views)

I finally won the modeling career, help!

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I finally had the opportunity to get the modeling career through the sweet treats competition, and won! Yay,  right? Wrong! I have the heirloom but i have no way to "build" or access the career anywhere.  I ASSume it's in the salon as they share the same equipment.  When i go there,  there's nothing in the build mode or anything.  I know it's been years since I've actually had a new career to build but I'm pretty sure that's how i did it before.  Any and ALL help is appreciated and very much welcomed! I truly appreciate your time and effort!

Happy simming!! 🌺🌻

P.S I included a file with my player ID. If that is a bad idea please shoot me a message so i can delete it.  TIA

🌈 Kaz ☮️

[SalixCat - Removed Player ID. This is considered private info - please don't share private info on Answers HQ since these boards are publicly visible.

Changed font color from pink to black, and font style from bold to normal for readability.] 

Message 3 of 4 (407 Views)

Re: I finally won the modeling career, help!

[ Edited ]
Hero

@paiges3800 There are some specific career items for the modelling career that you will unlock as your Sim advances in the career:

Fashion_Modeling_Story_Prizes_1.png

Three of these will be available to use at your Sims home lots:

IMG_2965.jpeg

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 4 of 4 (394 Views)