How to recover my deleted account on sims mobile

by TallGirraffeNeev

Original Post

How to recover my deleted account on sims mobile

★★★ Newbie

I accidentally deleted my sims mobile account on my iPad because I couldn’t hear the audio so I tried deleting the app and reopening it but when I reopened it asked me choose from the cloud which I clicked but it didn’t correctly log in so I had to log in to this new account however the new account did not have my progress so I thought deleting it would just delete that account and redownload my original account but it didn’t so now I can’t get my account back I need help please ( PS my account was not linked to an EA account)

Message 1 of 2 (770 Views)

Re: How to recover my deleted account on sims mobile

★ Novice

To recover a deleted account on Sims Mobile, follow these steps:

1. Contact EA Support: Visit the EA Help website and log in with your EA account.
2. Provide Details: Give detailed information about your deleted account, including the account name, email address, and any purchase receipts if available.
3. Verification: EA support may ask for additional verification to confirm your identity and ownership of the account.
4. Wait for Response: After submitting your request, wait for EA support to review and respond to your case.

Keep in mind that recovery is not guaranteed and depends on the specifics of your situation.

Message 2 of 2 (176 Views)