Help my offense in ultimate team please!

by reecedragonfist8

Original Post

Help my offense in ultimate team please!

★★★ Newbie

I was wondering if anyone had any insight on how I can help my Ultimate Team a little bit. I find myself going against players on a similar skill level to me and picking similar defenses to me but I can't do anything. My offense is kinda versatile, often running the QB out on pass plays and on the run throws are important to my play, the problem arises with my run game. I pick runs that should be good, they are classic runs to the inside like HB Inside Zone, HB Dive, HB, ISO, and often mix in a few streches to the outside. My line is all 99 overall except for my left guard who's team chemistries upgrade him to a 97. I find my line getting blown backward and my halfback who is 99 OVR Adrian Peterson, having no room to do anything in the backfield before he gets hit by some D'Lineman, I understand if its like a 50-50 win rate against players but it seems like I never can get even back to the line of scrimmage without getting crushed for a 3-yard loss, this causes me to have to go for risky plays and often because they are risky they do in fact fail. I don't see a reason why my great line is so bad, they all have their 0 AP abilities enhancing line blocking but for whatever reason it seems like specifically Jordan Davis without failiure always gets through, sometimes even before my rb can get the ball. Anyone with any tips I will take them, getting a new rb or switching playbook, I run the 49ers playbook but I am always willing to switch. 

Message 1 of 1 (80 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help