How has Madden NFL helped you in life?

by Intuitive-tumult

Original Post

How has Madden NFL helped you in life?

For me I'm a very punctual and laser focused person. Both while gaming and in real life. How had it made you better?

Message 1 of 4 (113 Views)

Re: How has Madden NFL helped you in life?

★★★ Apprentice

This company is so bad at art authenticity and customer service that they've helped me realize there's more to life than video games. Normally I can let art issues slide... but not for 5 plus years on the same team and not on the ONLY officially licensed NFL video game on the market. Doesn't matter how well it plays (or doesn't) to me if it it can't pass the eye test.

The Madden team has also taught me that expendable income has no loyalty, much like their own company.

Message 2 of 4 (90 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@pelvacus FACTS!!🗣️🗣️
Message 3 of 4 (56 Views)

[ Edited ]

I have been playing since John Madden Football 1992 on the Sega Genesis. The game is part of my life story. From meeting new friends at the midnight release of Madden at GameStop many years ago, to the weekend tournaments my friends used to have back in the day.

Even the years when the game was not so good, I knew it was always waiting for me anytime I wanted something to do back in the days when I didn't have the money to go places. I think the game has taught me sportsmanship and made me a much better person in life because of it.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 4 of 4 (44 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help