Is it time to put down the sticks??

by RWILLZ

Original Post

Is it time to put down the sticks??

★★★ Newbie

Ive noticed that mut24 h2h ranked matches have given me opponents that are closer to my skill level when streaming vs when not streaming I am extremely outmatched. When streaming there is a noticeable difference in ability activation and overall reaction from players. The matchmaking is designed to make you feel like your team isnt good enough to get you to spend when its just EA’s code matching you up with someone with a better team everytime(Human or A.I) Upon research there are employees who get paid to play mut and have access to all of the new cards when they drop. There is also limitations that can be placed on your account that effect gameplay without you knowing about it. Mut24 is a game mode that gives you the opportunity to make real money if ranked high enough and so there is a barrier of control behind that. For the guys that want to be competitive but arent doing it for a living dont spend any money on mut. Is it time to put down the sticks??

Message 1 of 1 (87 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help