Kelce Makeright not received

by saylortullivan

Original Post

Kelce Makeright not received

★★ Novice

I still haven’t received my makeright packs from when Kelce was advertised as in but wasn’t. 5:30 marked the 48 hour window…when will they come through?

Message 1 of 6 (321 Views)

kelce makeright

★ Novice

On madden 24 with the Jason Kelce make right i haven’t received any of the packs i open i spend around 500k coins on it and re rolled a bunch of mystery pack and other packs i need a reply asap

Message 2 of 6 (316 Views)

I never got my make right for the Jason Kelcey promo

★★★ Newbie

I never received the make rights from the Jason Kelcee promo. I bought cards during that time, and I was expecting a makeright, but I haven't received anything yet.

Message 3 of 6 (269 Views)

Why are ea so greedy

★★★ Newbie
  1. I've spent the last 2 weeks grinding trying to make a better no money spent squad but ea  has insited on only giving out 2 93s in coin packs in 2 weeks is trash  over 150k training wasted and over 100k in coins also gone for second string players is absolute trash the game only last a year lifespan at a time sick of getting * over by ea just because we don't spend money on a game that will rob us anyway like they did with ridley and kelce
Message 4 of 6 (266 Views)

Mystery training packs

★★★ Newbie

I would like to know everyone's opinions on mystery training packs after I got completely screwed out of easter egg pulls and pulling no one useful or helpful to my team I sold them all for training and bought mystery training packs and continued  until I ran out of training or got a actually good pull I'm sure yall could imagine how that went and after spending a easy 750k training just to get a bunch of 93s and lower in my opinion  is complete and utter garbage not to mention all the gold plus packs I pulled out of there and the stale * free agency packs that only hand out the same 3 88 players everytime I'm finding this game very unistallible  just from how bad pack pulls are thus year and I'm sure as hell not spending real cash on packs when the free ones can't even pull anything 

Message 5 of 6 (216 Views)

Why are mystery packs so expensive

★★★ Newbie

I would like to know why we are  having to pay more and more training for mystery packs there up to 78k training now and just simply not worth it  plain and simple I've bought so many of these dang packs and just been continuously  robbed time after time  in fact just recently spent over 300 k training the other day on just mystery packs and pulled 4 + gold player packs in a row  what a absolute rip off at 78k trying  why are gold plus player packs even a option   and to add more insult to injury I  have been opening these stupid packs all year and still haven't pulled higher then a 95 ovr like cool what the hell am I going to fo with a bunch of 89 0vr and lower in the end of May please EA stop being greedy to your community  and make a scam of a game  good again

Message 6 of 6 (233 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help