Madden 24 online h2h rank disappeared ? Now shows a dash mark

by trav13wright

Original Post

Madden 24 online h2h rank disappeared ? Now shows a dash mark

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

My madden h2h rank is not showing and I have beaten multiple players In the top 3,000 in the world, I should definitely be ranked. It disappeared after I was disconnected from a match due to poor connection and I received a loss on my record for it, now everytime I go to my online stats it says my rank is “-“. Can someone please help me fix this issue?

ps5/ea account name: Trav2_turntt

issue origination: 9/15/2023

issue: madden 24 online H2H rank will NOT show. A dash mark shows instead. 

Message 1 of 15 (4,886 Views)

Re: Madden 24 online h2h rank disappeared ? Now shows a dash mark

★★★ Newbie

Happens when you quit too many games.  When you quit, you need to properly concede the game.  People who quit by exiting the game constantly are the only people this happens to. 

Message 2 of 15 (4,825 Views)

★★ Novice

Ok thanks yeah I’ve rage quit a few times tbh lol

Message 3 of 15 (4,822 Views)

★★ Novice

Do you know if it ever stops and I get my rank back or am I * ? Lol

Message 4 of 15 (4,818 Views)

★★ Novice

Will I ever get my rank back? How many games do I need to play before rank comes back. 

Message 5 of 15 (4,816 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I’ve played almost 20 + games out and I still don’t have it back. Not sure but if anyone figures it out I need help. 

Message 6 of 15 (4,722 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Stop counting games or it'll seem like forever

You'll get your rank back once you stop quitting games and look at it like this.... If u quit like 30 games. U need to get all those 30 back.... Just keep playing... Your rank is still stacking but until you get back on the plus side of finished games VS quit games you wont see ur rank... Simply stop quitting and you will get ur * back

Message 7 of 15 (4,713 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@trav13wright I play on a small gaming monitor it does not show but when I switch to a big tv its shows my rank its the game
Message 8 of 15 (4,500 Views)

MY MADDEN24 RANK IS MISSING

★★★ Newbie

Please help!!!!

why does my ranking have a "-" next to it instead of the actual ranking?  I know i have to be ranked because you can see the others in the picture for reference.  the ones who have right around the same ranking points as me are in the 34k ranked range.  one of the players in the attached picture is 8-8 and ranked, but somehow i'm not? lol please get this fixed.  same thing happened in previous maddens and i started cases and no one fixed or assisted.  long time EA member and $$$ spender.  please help

please someone..... @EA_Barry @EA_Mai; @EA_Bia @EA_Zoe @EA_Mat @EA_Eve @EA_Guy @EA_Kat @EA_Cian @EA_Dave @EA_Jack @EA_Kent 

Message 9 of 15 (4,500 Views)

Re: MY MADDEN24 RANK IS MISSING

★★★ Newbie

i dont quit at all i have a lot of people quitting on me just disconnects and i still cant get ranked and im 5k in points

Message 10 of 15 (4,332 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help