EA Sports PGA Tour - Looking for Group!!!

by EA_Illium

Original Post

Re: EA Sports PGA Tour - Looking for Group!!!

★★★★★ Novice

FYI we finally got private match working. Turns out with this game, and only this game from the ones I have, requires you to first add a friend to your PS account, outside of the game.

In the other golf game and the other sports games I have, I've never had to do that, you just send the invite from within the game and they see it. Glad we got it figured out. Still stinks we can't see each other's shots though lol. This is better than nothing for now.  Fix turn play please!

Message 11 of 24 (1,766 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Would Love to join a club or lg for this but don’t know if there are any but if you want to play add me,psn is- xpodriver.

Thanks

Message 12 of 24 (1,743 Views)

★★★ Pro

@alldaygolf wrote:

FYI we finally got private match working. Turns out with this game, and only this game from the ones I have, requires you to first add a friend to your PS account, outside of the game.

In the other golf game and the other sports games I have, I've never had to do that, you just send the invite from within the game and they see it. Glad we got it figured out. Still stinks we can't see each other's shots though lol. This is better than nothing for now.  Fix turn play please!

Actually you don't need to add your friend to your PS5 account though it is easier. If you set up a room in your PS5 anyone in that room will show up when setting up your private match.

Message 13 of 24 (1,535 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Firemedic1401

Xbox x

Casual

Message 14 of 24 (1,474 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'm up for that. Matsocanne

Message 15 of 24 (1,342 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Xbox. Any course. Matsocanne 

Message 16 of 24 (1,342 Views)

Betreff: EA Sports PGA Tour - Looking for Group!!!

★★★★ Novice

Platform: PC

EA-ID: BoomBoomBen

Ich bin auf der Suche nach Mitspielern für entspannte Sessions in EA Sports PGA Tour.

Momentan wäre eine Teambildung für den Ryder-Cup auch interessant.

---

I'm looking for teammates for relaxed sessions in EA Sports PGA Tour.

At the moment, team formation for the Ryder Cup would also be interesting.

English is not my native language, but I think I can communicate fairly well.

Message 17 of 24 (1,329 Views)

★★ Novice
@BrownieF104 Friend, I am in Australia and as I type its around 9am Sydney time. I desperately want to play , but like you never seem to be able to hook up.
Message 18 of 24 (981 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Complaint

Ive found it impossible to contact EA this last hour, the site goes around in circles with no option I have found to raise a case. How can I speak to a human being at EA# or can someone please link me to page that starts a new case.

I cant even create a new thread here.... so upset currently can anyone please help me

Message 19 of 24 (559 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Gamertag LittleDidler Xbox Series S - EA Games including EA Sports PGA Tour 23. 

Down for any game modes. Just add me with a message.  

Message 20 of 24 (535 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help