End of the Line trophy EAFC24

by jv3zv3wf3iie

Original Post

Where is the xp objectives?

★★★ Newbie

Been playing the game a lot these past 3-4 weeks and I’ve realized that there is a lack of xp objectives or xp in general available to the players. Will we be getting more xp objectives and the last 3 days of Season 7?

I don’t know if it’s meant to be this way but I feel like it really shouldn’t be this way, im less than 2500 xp away from completing the season 7 and acquiring Puskas, but it feels impossible to hop in and just get the xp that I need since I already did everything I can. I noticed we got some xp recently with the new objectives player, Fofana, yet we only got 500 xp here. Which I quite frankly find to be quite a miserable amount of xp in a time where so many players are struggling to meet their goal just like me.

Message 1 of 40 (766 Views)

When is more xp coming out?

★★★ Newbie

I need less than 2500xp to get Puskas, I’ve played a lot these past 3 weeks completing every objective including all the other ways to get xp, yet im still missing xp.
Will EA drop more xp for players in the last 3 days of Season 7? 

Message 2 of 40 (784 Views)

End of the Line trophy EAFC24

★★★ Newbie

As many of you know, Season 7 is coming to an end, and we still didnt receive some large amount of XP like the previous season did. 
I am currently at 34,425XP, I miss 475XP for the trophy (and the Puskas card) and I can collect only 225XP, from 3 dailies
Please, if someone knows something, or can do something, help everyone out, if not, just spread this post as much as possible.

Message 3 of 40 (621 Views)

Re: Where is the xp objectives?

★★★ Newbie

Hi! Ea. 
so I have been playing fifa very much in this past few weeks and there are not a single xp out. I need 75 more xp to complete level 29 and when I get him I can do more xp to come to level 30 but I need more xp to complete the whole season. I need around 6075 Xp now and if it doesn’t come any xp this 3 days I will not be able to complete the season. Please 🙏 it’s 3 days left 

Message 4 of 40 (733 Views)

I collected all xp available and im 9000 xp away, any help please?

★★ Novice

Any way to gain more xp, i missed two weeks this season and im 9000 xp away. 

Message 5 of 40 (752 Views)

Ea

★★★ Newbie

Is there amy way ea could kindly give me 3875 xp to finish the season pass as for the past 3 weeks I have completed all the objectives.

Thank you,

Kind regards shivan

Message 6 of 40 (681 Views)

Re: Ea

Hero
@PaperPluto42886 XP can only be earned by completing objectives and playing the game.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 7 of 40 (677 Views)

Re: I collected all xp available and im 9000 xp away, any help please?

Hero
@Omar_Essam99 No other way then completing objectives and playing the game.

Message 8 of 40 (747 Views)

Re: When is more xp coming out?

Hero
@jrishavy There was more than enough xp available during the season to complete it comfortably.

Message 9 of 40 (728 Views)

Re: I collected all xp available and im 9000 xp away, any help please?

★★ Novice

I already collected all thats available and no new xp is being released 

Message 10 of 40 (742 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help