League Matchmaking issues - Information needed

by EA_rephii

Original Post

Betreff: League Matchmaking issues - Information needed

★★★★ Novice

Platform : PC / EA App

How often does the problem occur : 8 out of 10 times . And its not one bug or issues, there are MULTIPLES ! 

- Players are unable to take their position in the lobby 

- Players are not able to enter the lobby at all

- During the search some players get kicked out randomly from the formation ( video example below)

- After an opponent is found at the kit choice, some players are left behind and are unable to get to the kit choice aswell

- After an opponent is found, after the kit choice and after the 1vs1 practice arena, the game just disconnect right before the tipp off for everybody

- And if you finally are on the pitch, there are good chances player get randomly kicked out during the game / disconnect 

- sometimes the opponent did not receive the invite for an friendly game

And to be fully clear: it seems like its getting worse and worse over the last 3 weeks. 

video shortage frome some of the issues adressed above : 

https://clips.twitch.tv/TentativeNeighborlyKumquatLeeroyJenkins-IdK7O3ZBeXnunv4c

Message 11 of 21 (1,433 Views)

EA SPORTS FC Team

Hey there, 

Sorry for the delayed response. We are still investigating the root cause of the issues. I know this answer is not satisfying to you and I want to apologize for the inconvenience, and I will try to get some updates on this, but so far I don't have any update that I am able to share.

-rephii

Message 12 of 21 (1,346 Views)

EA SPORTS FC Team

Hey there, 

Could you give us feedback if after the recent patch there are some improvements noticeable?
Let me know if anything changed on your side Standard smile

-rephii

Message 13 of 21 (1,326 Views)

★ Apprentice
@EA_rephii thank you we play yesterday wuthout problemes, so i think its fixed Standard smile
Message 14 of 21 (1,237 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Great news! The recent patch has successfully resolved the issues in the ProClub mode. I want to express our sincere gratitude to EA-Rephil, our community manager, for his dedicated efforts in finding a solution. Despite facing criticism and pressure, he persevered and delivered the fix we needed.

Thank you, EA-Rephil, for your unwavering commitment and hard work. Our ProClub mode is now fully operational, and we can enjoy the immersive gameplay experience once again. Let's appreciate the power of our united community and continue to provide constructive feedback for future improvements.

Thank you, EA-Rephil, for your remarkable efforts in ensuring an enjoyable gaming experience. Let's cherish this success and look forward to many great hours in the ProClub mode.

Message 15 of 21 (1,222 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_rephii better but not perfect
Message 16 of 21 (1,215 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_rephii 3 of 6 freindly games 11vs.11 didnt work perfect. 3 times we invited an opponent several times and he didn't receive the invitation. then the opponent invited us and it worked.
Message 17 of 21 (1,211 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

League Matchmaking issues are still alive and needs to be fixed. 11vs11 Matchmaking is not playable. Nearly everytime, the countdown restarts during the kit section and at least 1-4 players lost the connection. They receive an error message and returned to the lobby. This problem is not solved!!!

Message 18 of 21 (1,179 Views)

Re: League Matchmaking issues - Information needed

★★★ Newbie

PSN: UZUMAKI__KURAMA

PLATAFORM:PS5

DATE:20/07/2023

TIMEZONE:LISBON

BUG OCCUR:EVERYTIME I PLAY

THE BUG OCCURS THEY SENT ME BACK TO THE BENCH ALONE WITHOUT MY TEAMMATES

Message 19 of 21 (1,081 Views)

Re: League Matchmaking issues - Information needed

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

What is your gamertag/PSN ID?

Platform:coolshooter-82

Please specify your platform model:

ps5 standard edition 

Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug?always

What is your time zone?GMT+3:30

How often does the bug occur?always

Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?play any league match or cup match with players from other regions(not in your region)

What happens when the bug occurs? you will lost your connection to opponent 

Hi I'm in middle east,when I'm joining to my friends from Europe I can't play with them because after match found I lost my connection to opponent,when I'm playing with friends from middle east its OK,plz fix it I can play it with friends from other region too

Message 20 of 21 (462 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help