Repetitive commentary

by Gaz4020

Original Post

Repetitive commentary

★★★★★ Apprentice

If I have to hear Rich Lerner and his 'Looking for a strong finishing kick on this Friday, to get set up for the weekend and that, another good drive here…' one more time. I might actually hunt the guy down.

Please EA sort it out...

Message 1 of 10 (331 Views)

Re: Repetitive commentary

★★ Pro
@Gaz4020 Don't like the commentary turn it off sorted.
Message 2 of 10 (305 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@SlimDown57 Would rather billion dollar games company sorted it out thanks.
Message 3 of 10 (295 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@Gaz4020You will be waiting a long time tiger woods golf since 1999/2000 has been repetitive commentary just saying.

Message 4 of 10 (272 Views)

★★★ Pro

I'm sure those guys contracts for this game was finished a long time ago. They can only say so many things for the time they were contracted to. I mute Saturday's round, I know I'm going to keep hearing it's a wonderful Saturday of golf and it's another fine tee shot on the fairway.

Message 5 of 10 (266 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Not bothered about the commentary as it stands, EA Devs could actually do something about it being so repetitive. Might argue it’s always done it or the games older now, but they still don’t mind taking people’s money for it. Lazy dev work from EA as usual, but people tell me to turn the commentary off or just deal with it. Wtf is the point in these discussion boards if you can’t ask for change without people saying stupid things like that? Isn’t it the whole point to ask for change and report stupid bugs like this in here? 

Message 6 of 10 (248 Views)

★ Guide

If you would have asked for this change a year ago, like 2 months after the game was released, maybe you would have some hope to get it corrected. Now it looks like 14 months after release, devs have abandoned this game so it's way too late. Nothing got fixed or patched for this new season. Pro pass doesn't even have an end date.

Message 7 of 10 (227 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

standard EA then, take peoples money and then not care 

Message 8 of 10 (218 Views)

★★★ Pro

It's a public company, maybe you have some EA and you don't know it if you have a pension fund which include the Vanguard Index Fund.  The Saudis owning LIV Golf have a lot of EA, 3rd biggest investor.

Message 9 of 10 (213 Views)

★★★ Pro

@NWildesie wrote:

If you would have asked for this change a year ago, like 2 months after the game was released, maybe you would have some hope to get it corrected. Now it looks like 14 months after release, devs have abandoned this game so it's way too late. Nothing got fixed or patched for this new season. Pro pass doesn't even have an end date.

Some of us were just asking for white socks or no show socks after the game was released, we never got them. 14 months later, we're still wearing those ugly black socks with our cute skirt and shoes. You would think it wouldn't be too hard for them to sell shoes coming with white socks.

Message 10 of 10 (211 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help