all ea games have bad resolution

by Pakmelk22

Original Post

all ea games have bad resolution

★ Novice

all my EA games look like 720p but i have the setting 4k on i tried 1080p but there is no diffrence i sent my xbox out for repair for this problem they said it is a EA proble because i have it on my other xbox as well can someone help me fix this

Message 1 of 10 (296 Views)

Re: all ea games have bad resolution

Community Manager
Hi @Pakmelk22, Which games are you playing currently? Also would it be possible to get a few screenshots of how the games look?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 10 (289 Views)

★ Novice

Here is a picuter of ea fc 24 1000000813.png

Message 3 of 10 (272 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Pakmelk22 Thanks for this!

To check what display settings are set on the console and on your monitor/tv?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 4 of 10 (259 Views)

★ Novice

I play on 4k uhd normaly I tried every resolution no difference I turned off HDR did not but the picture is on 4k 

Message 5 of 10 (245 Views)

★ Novice

@EA_Illium do u know a fix

Message 6 of 10 (174 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Pakmelk22 

We can try the following console steps:

Spoiler

If this continues, to confirm do you have Xbox Settings set to 4k or TV settings? 

Illium.png

Message 7 of 10 (158 Views)

★ Novice

@EA_Illium I play on 4k I checked the setting tried your solution and the problem is still there

Message 8 of 10 (139 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @Pakmelk22, thanks for the additional information happy to pass this on to the team to be aware of!

Illium.png

Message 9 of 10 (78 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help