Cannot enter Rookie Premiere Challenges

by lindros2018

Original Post

Re: Cannot enter Rookie Premiere Challenges

★★★ Newbie

Hi! So after testing with Ty from @EAHelp (super helpful) I was able to find a solution for me, hopefully a permanent one. I created a completely new lineup and used the Chiefs (most players from them on my team) as the team and it allowed me in. 

I want to say just use whatever team you have the most players of. 

Hope this helps!

Message 11 of 165 (2,859 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

This is impractical. You're solving for the EFFECT, not the CAUSE (the reason for the error).
I have a mishmash of players - is it a ranking issue (i.e. can't be above 95 team rank)? 

*EDIT - tried with Falcons. But since my team is ranked 97, it still fails.

I think there is a bug in which it requires a lower ranking - the single-team thing forces lower-ranked players.

Message 12 of 165 (2,843 Views)

Rookie Premiere not working... Server Error

★★★★★ Newbie

Product: Madden NFL 21
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? Microsoft Xbox One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Bhuett05
Date/time issue occurred 6/10/21 10:30 pm
What type of issue do you have? Crash/Freeze
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Solo Challenges
Summarize your bug Every time I attempt to start the Rookie Premiere challenges, it crashes and says EA Sports server not available. On the screen it shows 25,000 coins to earn.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I took pictures
What happens when the bug occurs? Signs you out of EA Sports and takes you back to start menu
What do you expect to see? To be able to continue playing the challenges on rookie Premiere with the list of individual challenges.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB 1TB

Pictures too large I can email is someone request. [edit: email address removed]

Message 13 of 165 (2,820 Views)

Re: Rookie Premiere not working... Server Error

★ Novice
@UGABret Same I can never do them
Message 14 of 165 (2,795 Views)

★ Novice

I have on Xbox and still didn't work 

Message 15 of 165 (2,780 Views)

★★ Novice

Same on PS5 for me.

Message 16 of 165 (2,767 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Xbox one is having the same issue.

Message 17 of 165 (2,754 Views)

[ Edited ]

please see the suggested workaround posted by @SimplyAS10 in this thread! please let us know if it works for you too!

one more thought on this approach: I'd still guess that the issue is related to something corrupted stored in the background of your lineups (even if the workaround did not work for everybody). I've faced a very similar bug in one of the previous promos and this approach worked for me too then. At the time, I could observe that the bug was probably related to the activated Superstar Abilities and/or x-Factors. When the game's code identifies too many active Abilities or x-Factors in a lineup (for whatever reason), this bug seems to occur. I would therefore try to either create a completely new lineup (as suggested by @SimplyAS10 ) and/or disable all Abilities and x-Factors. I hope this is helpful for you! Good luck!

as a sidenote (@lindros2018): yes, agreed! this approach is not a "solution" but just a workaround. I'd prefer a clean solution too but if a workaround allows you to at least receive the rewards of the Solos, I'd hope it is acceptable for you. But I have to say that I was very disappointed too when I was not allowed to play with my own lineup...

EDIT: I've seen similar reports in the EA forums too. I tried to inform the community managers about this issue. 

____________________________________________________________________________________
        Positive Play - Feel the emotions, but be aware what they are telling you!
Joy: you like it! Anger: you don't like it! Frustration: you don't like it but cannot do
     anything against it! Aggression: you don't like it and want to break something.
____________________________________________________________________________________
                   Tell everybody (@joy), give constructive feedback (@anger),
                    ask for help (frustration), and have a break (@aggression)!
                     I try to help out other players, but I'm not an EA employee

Message 18 of 165 (2,726 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

None of the possible solutions has worked for me.

Message 19 of 165 (2,685 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@SimplyAS10 the key for me was not just changing current lineup but to generate new lineup. best overall didn't work but create new lineup based on the patriots did work. Oh and I had already removed all star and x factors from all my players.
Message 20 of 165 (2,675 Views)