Keep getting kicked from EA servers

by Domingo3544

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Keep getting kicked from EA servers

★★★ Newbie

Every EA game I play I get kicked out of and its annoying. Please fix this ASAP. 

Message 1 of 21 (24,801 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Keep getting kicked from EA servers

Community Manager

Hi, @Domingo3544 

Sorry to hear you're getting kicked from every EA game you play. Which platform do you play on and do these steps below help keep you in the game?

Reboot the power to the modem/router

1. Unplug the power cable from your modem/router for 5-10 minutes to refresh the network.

PS4:

Power Cycle

1. Touch the power button on the front of the PS4 for at least 7 seconds (until the system beeps twice).
  2. Turn it back on after 1 minute. Launch the game.

Xbox One:

Power Cycle the Console

1. Turn off the Xbox One console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.
  2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

1. Plug the console power cable back in.
  2. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox One.

Basic Connection Troubleshooting

https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 21 (24,690 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi, @Domingo3544 

Sorry to hear you're getting kicked from every EA game you play. Which platform do you play on and do these steps below help keep you in the game?

1. Unplug the power cable from your modem/router for 5-10 minutes to refresh the network.

PS4:

Power Cycle

1. Touch the power button on the front of the PS4 for at least 7 seconds (until the system beeps twice).
  2. Turn it back on after 1 minute. Launch the game.

Xbox One:

Power Cycle the Console

1. Turn off the Xbox One console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.
  2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

1. Plug the console power cable back in.
  2. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox One.

Basic Connection Troubleshooting

https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 21 (24,691 Views)

★ Novice

I am having issues with your servers it's not my internet and it's not my console I did everything I was told to and not one thing worked I paid for the battlepass and now can't even complete it because of you guys I want my money back because this is just stupid my Xbox gamer tag is Darkabyss5641

Message 3 of 21 (24,214 Views)

Community Manager

@Dragonlord1423 

Please post on the Apex Legends boards, you posted on the older Madden titles boards. When you fill out a post or reply to an existing one, please list what technical steps you've done from your end so far so others know what has and hasn't worked.

Apex Legends forum: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/bd-p/apex-legends-technical-issues-en

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 21 (24,215 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry Obviously nothings going to change so just ignore me
Message 5 of 21 (24,204 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

How do we fix it on ps5 every game I win I get kicked out after the match

Message 6 of 21 (22,034 Views)

Community Manager

@MK-Jahromi-90 

If you're getting kicked from every game you're playing it's likely there is some type of hiccup in the connection that just needs to be fixed through a basic reboot. Restart your modem/router and power cycle the console. If it's still happening, please go through all the steps in the article below:

How to power cycle your PS4 console

Connection Troubleshooting

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

Blueberry.png
Message 7 of 21 (22,008 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have followed every step on ps4 and I am still getting kicked out after every game I play and I need to do these icon swaps

Message 8 of 21 (20,662 Views)

Community Manager
@scotty501047

Have you tried all the connectivity steps in the article I linked above and have you ran a UO Trace via a PC to see if there is any packet loss or wide ping variance? (Its located in that link)
Blueberry.png
Message 9 of 21 (20,530 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I get constant menu crashes, inability to properly launch a game, booted from the game when I do. I can barely play a game of fifa or even grind menus. Your game doesn't work so I want a refund or equilavent return in fifa points. You've sold me a broken game where I can't play fifa or even any of the online modes. I have tested all connections as stated above. My house has fibre optic with over 400 mbs upload speed and fast download too. This is a problem with the game coding or the EA servers. Please compensate me as stated as this is completely game breaking. My game is unplayable.

Message 10 of 21 (20,482 Views)