My item is now NAT! Unable to Auction or Trade Item!

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Re: Players turning into NAT versions and not sure why?

★★★ Newbie

Geez, I'm more astonished that this many people in here still play MUT.  

Message 11 of 21 (5,971 Views)

Re: Players turning into NAT versions and not sure why?

★★★ Newbie

dude you spent $200 on this garbage?  wowsers

Message 12 of 21 (5,970 Views)

Re: Bought Item from auction house but is NAT

★★★ Newbie

U have to take his X factor slots away all the 5 training u payed u have to down grade that

Message 13 of 21 (5,388 Views)

Re: My item is now NAT! Unable to Auction or Trade Item!

★★★ Newbie

The auction house is broken for me I put up a 96 overall Justin Jefferson for 209,00 and I got 188,00 I’m missing some coins 

Message 14 of 21 (5,323 Views)

@filthykhighta every successful auction is charged with a 10% fee. the difference between 209k and 188k are 21k which equals 10% of your selling price.

hope that clarifies your question. good luck!

____________________________________________________________________________________
        Positive Play - Feel the emotions, but be aware what they are telling you!
Joy: you like it! Anger: you don't like it! Frustration: you don't like it but cannot do
     anything against it! Aggression: you don't like it and want to break something.
____________________________________________________________________________________
                   Tell everybody (@joy), give constructive feedback (@anger),
                    ask for help (frustration), and have a break (@aggression)!
                     I try to help out other players, but I'm not an EA employee

Message 15 of 21 (5,313 Views)

★ Novice

my auction says its lock i dont know y.

Message 16 of 21 (4,591 Views)

★ Novice

what do u mean remove what and from which players?

Message 17 of 21 (4,586 Views)

@zyx3ff if you cannot sell an item, it is either NAT by definition (non-auctionable nor tradable) or it became NAT by upgrading the item. in the latter case you can sell this item after removing all upgrades.

or do you mean that you cannot open the auction house? in this case, I'd guess your account got actioned (i.e. banned or suspended). Please see the following thread for more information about bans and suspensions and how to dispute them: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/INFO-Account-Suspensions-or-Bans-in-Madden-NFL-21/m-p/983...

by the way: independent of whether your account got banned or not, it might be a good point in time to read the rules of the game (again) in order to avoid facing a ban in the future. you will find the rules here: https://help.ea.com/en/help/madden/madden-know-the-rules/

hope that helps. good luck!

Joy: you like it! Anger: you don't like it! Frustration: you don't like it but cannot do

Message 18 of 21 (4,544 Views)

Re: Bought auction player turned out a NAT

★★★ Newbie
@drgolfmeister Say bro say bro I can't auction no more of my Madden 21 why is that
Message 19 of 21 (4,503 Views)

Re: Bought auction player turned out a NAT

@frecks2p did you already read this post?https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/My-item-is-now-NAT-Unable-to-Auction-or-Trade-Item/m-p/1054485...

Message 20 of 21 (4,495 Views)