Superstar abilities unable to edit in MUT24

by Boss8530

Original Post

Superstar abilities unable to edit in MUT24

★ Novice

I have been patient to see if it would be fixed from patches for a month and still nothing has been fixed. In my lineup screen, the only players I can edit to get or not get abilities are the season 1 reward players like Deandre Hopkins and Bryce young and the new Michael Mayer. Other than that I am unable to edit abilities on any of my other players or activate them. I tried making a second lineup but did not work. Is anyone having this issue or know how to fix it?

Message 1 of 3 (882 Views)

Re: Superstar abilities unable to edit in MUT24

★★★★ Apprentice

It’s more than just Season 1 players that affect me. From the lineup screen from the main menu I have abilities on players but when I go to activate those abilities the players cards do not show up for me to be able to select them or activate the abilities. In other words I have abilities or x- factors on players but can’t activate them which gives me a disadvantage when playing UT. However when the game starts and we get to halftime, then the cards appear and I can activate them there. I have to play the entire 1st half with a disadvantage both offensively and defensively. I’ve tried making new lineups by copying active lineup and or creating new lineup and that doesn’t fix it. I’ve sold the trait to earn a loss on my training points and then re-bought it to see if it would correct itself and it has not. Im losing training points and playing without abilities viz people who can use them. Im not one to ask for compensation but after the money I’ve spent buying packs etc I sure do expect some compensation now but I wont hold my breath as EA reps from India tell me the developers are always working on it and I should receive something for the inconvenience  but as you can imagine it never happens.

Message 2 of 3 (765 Views)

Re: Superstar abilities unable to edit in MUT24

★★ Novice

I'm having the exact same problem. Players on Offense and Defense that I am unable to activate the abilities on and it hurts me during MUT games. I've tried deleting and adding back, changing the lineup etc, like stated above and nothing works.

Message 3 of 3 (516 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help