X Factor Abilities Are Not Showing Up In Game

by PREDARAPTOR

Original Post

Re: Madden 24 Superstar mode

★★ Novice

@EA_Kent wrote:

Hey folks, 

Thanks for all the information you've shared with us so far!

If you're not seeing X-Factors in Superstar Showdown, that's actually working as intended. You aren't supposed to be able to use X-Factors in Showdown. 

If you're not seeing them in The League, that might be an issue we need to look into. If you're unable to use them in The League please let us know, and we can take a look. 

Thanks again, everyone. 

Did you even read the replies? We've been telling you it's the league as well. So "maybe you should look into it". 

Message 41 of 70 (1,762 Views)

★★ Novice

There have been many people stating it doesn't work in "The League". After season 1 won rookie of the year and MVP and lost X-Factor. Please read the replies. 

Message 42 of 70 (1,753 Views)

★★ Novice

YES, it affects The League in Superstar Mode. I actually haven't even played Madden in over a week solely because of it. This bug pisses me off >_> Please do something about it!

Message 43 of 70 (1,745 Views)

★★ Novice

It's the League, it doesn't work in career mode after your first season. You can equip the ability and everything, but you can't see it when you start up a game.

Message 44 of 70 (1,723 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@EA_Kent @EA_Shepard - there has been 0 response to help with the XFACTOR IN THE LEAGUE MODE - SUPERSTAR MODE - STORY MODE whatever you want to call it. I am not speaking about "showdown" - Please get with whoever you need to get with to fix this ASAP. The game is pointless to play if you can't use your XFACTOR OR ABILITIES IN THE LEAGUE.

Message 45 of 70 (1,676 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Finished second season and xfactor came back

Message 46 of 70 (1,642 Views)

Community Manager

@allidoisWinn35 wrote:

Finished second season and xfactor came back

Thanks for the update on this. If finishing the second season works for others, let us know!

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 47 of 70 (1,638 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Shepard Why is it gone in the 2nd season - this makes it not fun? Please address this issue
Message 48 of 70 (1,631 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Shepard You can't even SIMULATE the second season to get your X-factors back. I have not played with my superstar over a week because of this. Please get with whoever you need to, to get X FACTORS working all the time.
Message 49 of 70 (1,608 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I’m still unable to equip an xfactor ability
Message 50 of 70 (1,586 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help