Having to play intro mission every time you start the game and dont save config.

by MiakudaBR

Original Post

Having to play intro mission every time you start the game and dont save config.

★★ Novice

This s*** is happening everytime i try to play the game, have to configure all the video, mouse sensibility, graphics, etc. and after i finish a round and game change the server, i have to do this all again, and there is no Apply button on config screen. 

Message 1 of 8 (203 Views)

Re: Having to play intro mission every time you start the game and dont save con

★★★★ Guide

Hello @MiakudaBR,

Read the following post below for a possible solution. My friend had the same issue for a few weeks until finding the article below. I hope it helps.

Link

Best regards,

danisoff

Message 2 of 8 (191 Views)

Re: Having to play intro mission every time you start the game and dont save con

★★ Novice

Thanx @danisoff , but found out there is no PROFSAVE_tmp.

]

Message 3 of 8 (131 Views)

★★★★ Guide

No problem @MiakudaBR, have you tried all of the other fixes?

Best regards,

danisoff

Message 4 of 8 (125 Views)

★★ Novice
@danisoff yes, all the same thing, game resets every new round.
Message 5 of 8 (116 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@MiakudaBR,

Well that is strange, maybe try uninstalling/installing the game and repeating the steps?

Best regards,

danisoff

Message 6 of 8 (112 Views)

★★ Novice
@danisoff already tried that, even changing the installation folder, nothing works.
Message 7 of 8 (64 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@MiakudaBR,

The only other thing I can't think of is to contact EA support.

EA Help

Best regards,

danisoff

Message 8 of 8 (56 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help