[PC] After 5 minutes of gameplay I get an Error: Unable to connect to EA servers

by atirage

Original Post

[PC] After 5 minutes of gameplay I get an Error: Unable to connect to EA servers

★★★ Novice

Error code: 1:4688822970:-4685921B

Playing on PC, launching from EA app.

Tried a dozen fixes, nothing helps.

Windows 11 latest updates,

EA anticheat updated.

I'll provide additional information if it can help

@AntiCheatWard  any help appreciated. I tried everything with DNS cashe and whatnot, but this is clearly an EAanticheat problem.

Message 1 of 7 (293 Views)

Re: [PC] After 5 minutes of gameplay I get an Error: Unable to connect to EA ser

★★★ Novice

Anybody?

Message 2 of 7 (234 Views)

Re: [PC] After 5 minutes of gameplay I get an Error: Unable to connect to EA ser

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@atirageThis case is being worked on. Head over to the main post to stay up to date on the progress.

Post link: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Unable-to-connect-to-the-EA-servers-Battlefield-2042/td-p...

Message 3 of 7 (217 Views)

★★★ Novice
@CLOWNVID-19 Thanks, I saw that thread and that's why I pinged him in mine as well. Let's hope you guys figure it out Standard smile
Message 4 of 7 (200 Views)

★★★ Novice

update: now the game won't even start Frown

Message 5 of 7 (185 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Pretty sure the update f up some connection before game update it was fine.

now i wont able to loading any game however tried to play at off-peak period like 3-5pm it can load, but night time after 9pm its impossible to load

Message 6 of 7 (168 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm not able to launch it at all - the black EA icon appears (and a loading screen) and then after a while just goes back to EA app

Message 7 of 7 (73 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help