Season 7 Badge Progession Stucks at Tier2 (1075 Points)

by StrikerLeecy126

Original Post

Season 7 Badge Progession Stucks at Tier2 (1075 Points)

★★★ Apprentice

Encountered this issue this week cycle(Tuesday), where my S7 badge progression failed to track after reaching T2 (1075 Points). Just want to know if it is a visual bug and my progression is still tracking that T1 badge will be available once I get enough points.(and perhaps if it can be fixed on my end/server end) 

(Only two weeks left and in theory I would be able to have that badge if I complete all weekly missions. It's such a pity that I do not get that due to a bug since I have all previous T1 season badges)

To state the issue more detailedly, this Tuesday, I was about to get the T2 badge(already have about 1040 points at that time),I found out there's time lag between earning points and points refresh in the badge section. That is for example, I completed weekly missions (shown in game) and get 10 points, those points will added to the badge section about 2 rounds later. I earned the T2 badge with 2 weekly missions left (12 points). But after I completed those missions, I found that the badge progression is still at 1075 points. I thought it was still lagging, so I tryed to play few official rounds, play some event rounds, and even some protal rounds and PVE rounds (earining about 3-4 points in the way) , but the progression was still stuck there. I waited a day and still nothing, so I thought I need to write this post to see what happened. 

This picture is taken yesterday at about 16:00

Badge Progression on 4th June

The pictures below are taken about 24 hours later. You can see that I played a round and earned a point, but the progression of the badge did not change. (I should be around 1090 at this point)

Completed a round a day later, earned 1 point Taken on 5th June, progression does not change

Message 1 of 6 (407 Views)

Re: Season 7 Badge Progession Stucks at Tier2 (1075 Points)

★★★★★ Expert

I think some have fixed this by playing a Portal game and then switching back to regular game. Might work?

Message 2 of 6 (403 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@sk1lld I know the drill since I have played season 1 and got that T1 badge.  The problem is that like I said, I have tried all the possible modes (official, event, protal, PVE, except Hazard Zone since no one plays it,  to see if it can fix this issue just like what you said), but nothing happened. And the progression tracking is all normal until this Tuesday(don't know if DICE did something wrong on their server) 

And since my battlepass level is full, I cannot confirm by myself if the progression is still tracking by just seeing if new items can be unlocked.

Message 3 of 6 (392 Views)

★ Novice

I got the Same issue, Stuck at 1075 points

Message 4 of 6 (194 Views)

★ Novice

26.06.24 it works again, now i have 1117 points

Message 5 of 6 (137 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Lol!!! I got a FNBF award on a Tuesday hahahaha!!

Message 6 of 6 (77 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help