Re: game crashes when going in first person view

★ Novice
@ZKN-SeSoS It did not work.
Message 11 of 22 (280 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Emito0222 wrote:
@DarthFDG I have tried turning of the on-board graphics and still didn't fix it, and I'm still not sure, is it the game that is crashing or its my computer that is crashing the game. Because if it is my game crashing I can just reinstall the game right ?

It is very likely the computer causing the game to crash. Most of the time, PC crashes are due to bad drivers, so you can start working that angle. As mentioned, there are multiple issues in your Diagnostics section that you should look into.

If a post helps, please click the XP button, so the poster learns what is helping.

If a post answered your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button, so others can quickly find what worked.
Message 12 of 22 (326 Views)

★ Novice
@DI actually had a similar problem a while back; the game would only get to the "connecting to the server"-screen and then break. Steam also reported 3 broken game files. Btw I did a clean reinstall of my driver and the AMD software in general, using its "cleanupp utility tool".
Message 13 of 22 (308 Views)

★ Apprentice

Game worked fine untill last game update, so problem is in last game update 100%. DICE need to do their job better

Message 14 of 22 (303 Views)

Hero

FWIW - First person is working for a lot of people (including me) since the last update.

Could DICE have introduced the issue? Yes

Is it more likely outdated or incompatible software/configuration on the user end? Yes

If a post helps, please click the XP button, so the poster learns what is helping.

If a post answered your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button, so others can quickly find what worked.
Message 15 of 22 (282 Views)

★ Apprentice

what i`ve done before i get this mistake. 1. updated amd drivers. 2. updated game. Thats all changes on my PC before game starting crashing. 

DICE - do your job! (or AMD =)

Message 16 of 22 (274 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I have the same issue, might be the latest Adrenalin driver (24.6.1)

Message 17 of 22 (260 Views)

Hero

@HUNDREDea wrote:

I have the same issue, might be the latest Adrenalin driver (24.6.1)

maybe try reverting to a previous driver?

Message 18 of 22 (244 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I removed and installed the 24.5.1 driver (previous one) and ran multiple game to test it. Game no longer crashes.

Message 19 of 22 (592 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

reinstalling 24.5.1 driver - works

Message 20 of 22 (209 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help