Xp

by ibasiri94

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Xp

★★★★★ Newbie

I need 12,000 experience points. Is it possible to finish level 7 before the specified period ends?

Message 1 of 15 (412 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Xp

★★★ Newbie
@Nalchic Can you please release xp the season ends in 3 days can you please release 6000xp so I can get a puskas and so do others please.

View in thread

Message 3 of 15 (328 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@ibasiri94 New xp objectives will be out today I think. Plus xp is given for rivals, sb, and champs. But 12k seems a bit too much to be able to complete.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 15 (384 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Nalchic Can you please release xp the season ends in 3 days can you please release 6000xp so I can get a puskas and so do others please.
Message 3 of 15 (329 Views)

Hero
@ibrarmaqsood0 There was enough xp available to finish the season comfortably many days ago.

Message 4 of 15 (326 Views)

Hero
@ibrarmaqsood0 And I am just a player like you, so, no, I can't release anything. You should contact ea support for that request.

Message 5 of 15 (323 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Nalchic No I mean it was online and offline and I completed all the offline and I don’t play online last year you released so much xp but this year you only releasing limited with online there are lots of people who doesn’t play online so please release xp.
Message 6 of 15 (316 Views)

Hero
@ibrarmaqsood0 Those players in the season were worth putting some effort, and again, I must say I finished the season many days ago, and still have xp to complete. And how is that fair for those who already completed the season just to give more xp now?

Message 7 of 15 (305 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Nalchic In the past you can finish the season with one week with anticipation of only objectives, now is more tight, for personal problems I can’t do the objectives of week 3 and I’ll be 3775 xp points behind so, I understand that is not fair for other players but basically if you don’t play a week or if you are not a founder, you are done :/
Message 8 of 15 (255 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@Nalchic totally agree been plenty of xp available by now for puskas. For me its just a bit poo that I have to wait for next sesosn to claim sb and champ rewards to then have xp for new season.

Message 9 of 15 (172 Views)

Hero
@Andyh60 Not sure that you can claim champ rewards XP for next season though, don't they add automatically after you finish champs?

Message 10 of 15 (166 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help