Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

How do I get the Mail content to load directly instead of having to manually add it with each post?

How do I get the email content to load directly instead of having to manually add it with each post?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jul 6, 2024 1:33 PM

1 reply

Jul 6, 2024 1:50 PM in response to Caldw001

Caldw001 wrote:

How do I get the email content to load directly instead of having to manually add it with each post?

Are you referring to reading email notifications from Apple Support Communities? If so, those mail messages contain links.

If you are using subscriptions here in ASC, you can bookmark and use the following link to view your active threads:

Caldw001’s Subscriptions - Apple Community

If you are referring to creating posts here in ASC, there’s no email-to-post gateway available.

If this is some other mail message or some other email, some more details might help get you to the answer.

How do I get the Mail content to load directly instead of having to manually add it with each post?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.