A Sorcerer at Sea

by katcalls2k907

Original Post

A Sorcerer at Sea

★★ Novice

As I try to get back into playing The Sims 3, I decided to create a new save file. Back on the old forums, before my old laptop crashed, I created a pair of brothers named Alan and Keanu. When I got my current laptop, I didn't have the chance or time to recreate them- until now.

Screenshot-189.jpg

The Thornley Family arrive at Moonlight Falls, where Jasper and Alan went to find a job. Lucille and Keanu decided to go to the Science Laboratory in order to learn the Gardening Skill

Screenshot-191.jpg

Keanu arrived first, by riding a broom, with Lucille following minutes later. While the two learned the skill, Alan decided to roll a wish to learn some stunts with a broom; he's not a Witch. Anyway, with Alan's Part Time job now done as well as Jasper entering the Political Career, Keanu, after learning the Gardening Skill, went to the cemetery where he explored the Catacombs; Bailey Swain was there as well but she was looking at the graves when Keanu left. Lucille planted some seeds. Jasper was getting bored so I sent him to the Red Velvet Lounge. Alan learned the Writing Skill.

Message 1 of 1 (94 Views)
sims-four-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help