I used to be CharlieKupoBleu. Here are my sims mini stories.

by DMCharlie2017

Original Post

I used to be CharlieKupoBleu. Here are my sims mini stories.

★★★★★ Novice

It changed my name when I logged back in, so if my first mini stories could be deleted it'd be much appreciated.

Mini story 1. Stiles McGraw and Zelda Mae. 

Stiles was a loner, but still wanted to have someone to be with him. He tried talking to a bunch of the single women in town, but they just didn't seem to be interested. After a couple of days he decided to try online dating. He was shocked that he saw his coworker Zelda Mae on there. He tried to ask her out and she had no interest. He decided to message her just for fun and when she replied back she was begging him to not tell anyone he saw her on there. On his Thursday off he went to the park, one of his favorite places, and Zelda was there. He started talking to her, even said she was looking nice, and she started flirting back. Stiles was confused, but it did feel nice to have someone seem interested in the 'average looking loner guy'. By the middle of summer he had gotten himself a small house and asked Zelda if she'd live with him and he agreed. He tried to make more moves on Zelda, but the most she would do is kiss. It's unkonwn if or how long it was going to last, but at least Stiles has someone for now.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/XEqFbeF.jpeg[/img]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/dxQBzUe.jpeg[/img]

Message 1 of 7 (225 Views)

Re: I used to be CharlieKupoBleu. Here are my sims mini stories.

★★★★★ Novice

Mini story 2

Rashaan had moved in with a bunch of sims in a large pretty empty house. He introduced himself and most seemed to try to distance themselves from him. The was a djinni that when they introduced one another there seemed to be a click. It was a very exciting thought and after the spoke for a bit Rashaan tried to kiss him and he pulled away with a shake of his head. Rashaan realized he was moving way too fast for this, so they both agreed to spend time getting to know one another before anything became serious.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/X6spJgT.jpeg[/img]

Message 2 of 7 (221 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Mini story 3. 

Charlie found a giant house that was falling apart in Sunset Valley. She was really surprised since it was in the rich part of town. She got it torn down with the extra simoleans she saved by purchasing it in such bad condition. Simoleans were a bit tight after the demolishing, but she was able to put a small house with space for the basics of life. She rented out the extra beds to others she met in town to help build the house what she wanted it to become. 

She met a guy named Stiles McGraw and they spoke for a few hours in the first week she was there, they got close and began dating. After about 2 months they moved in together, then Stiles Proposed.

CF6.jpg

CF10.jpg

Message 3 of 7 (201 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

CF11.jpg

Charlie got abducted while 2 paparazzi sat there and chatted. They were just there for the celebrities... and Charlie is not one of them.

Message 4 of 7 (196 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

CF14.jpg

CF15.jpg

Stiles passed out during his bachelor party.

CF16.jpgCF17.jpg

During one of his shows Shaun Lytle had an accident with the pyrotechnics and caught fire. He had such hopes and dreams to become a great singer, he was getting close to his goal. 

CF19.jpg

Charlie had her first little girl which she named Amriel. She even was born as a fairy like dad.

Message 5 of 7 (174 Views)

Champion

Congratulations to Charlie and Stiles on the birth of their little fairy daughter Heart

It wasn’t great that Shaun caught fire when performing and turned into a ghost! 

——————————————————
May you find joy in little everyday things,strength to cope when feeling tired or pain,encouraged by the love of family & friends.
Sending a smile and a hug to all who need one today

I am a Volunteer. I do not work for EA
Message 6 of 7 (163 Views)

Champion
@DMCharlie2017 Cute story. Enjoyed reading it. 😊

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 7 of 7 (43 Views)
sims-four-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help