CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 41 of 56 (597 Views)

Re: Show us your latest Sims 3 Builds

★★ Apprentice

Thank You!Standard smile

Message 42 of 56 (578 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Here's a Nikkei_Simmer "Monstrosity".  I'm setting up to the climax of the Apocalypse fic, I'm working on.  And of course, my sims need a bunker.  Simple really, no windows, just a big block and completely subterranean.  Screenshot-45.jpg

That should keep the mailbox and the garbage can from being thrown 2 miles away from the shockwave of the 850KT nuclear blast (epicenter being the bell tower of city hall). 

Screenshot-46.jpg

The main staircase down to the elevator and the stairs leading into the bunker. 

Screenshot-47.jpg

Yes, this was created on a 50x50 lot taking up 48x48 squares.  😁

Message 43 of 56 (555 Views)

Champion

The bunker is great for your Apocalypse story @NikkeiSimmer I hope that the climax of your story goes good. 

——————————————————
May you find joy in little everyday things,strength to cope when feeling tired or pain,encouraged by the love of family & friends.
Sending a smile and a hug to all who need one today

I am a Volunteer. I do not work for EA
Message 44 of 56 (550 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Screenshot.jpgNashville long and narrow. based on the 2022 Hgtv urban oasis home

Message 45 of 56 (506 Views)

Champion

Your home is lovely! @Kcity74 Standard smile You have reflected the inspiration home very well. The exterior design and windows are great and very nice balcony area. The garage is great. Very nice plants along the path and the edges of the home.

——————————————————
May you find joy in little everyday things,strength to cope when feeling tired or pain,encouraged by the love of family & friends.

Message 46 of 56 (503 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@Kcity74 wrote:

Screenshot.jpgNashville long and narrow. based on the 2022 Hgtv urban oasis home

How fun! I've built a few HGTV homes myself. Yours looks really nice. 

Message 47 of 56 (490 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Thank You for all the lovely comments guys. I really like this house and the one they built In Knoxville; however the area is questionable. I actually have a pretty good idea where this house is from Husband. we live in Knoxville now going on 3 years. He is originally from Manchester, Tn. We moved from Phoenix. I went thru a little bit of adjusting but I am originally from Spokane, WA. so, it actually is really similar. crazy world.

Message 48 of 56 (479 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

In my city there was a classical record/CD shop back during the 80s and 90s when I was growing up.  Lots of memories were made there with my dad browsing through the racks of CDs and records.Sikoras.jpg

So I tried to recreate it in Sims 3 for The Chikamori Legacy.  (I wrote a scene of River and Haruo in there talking to a cashier/friend in there)

Screenshot-13.jpg

Exterior facade

Screenshot-14.jpg

Interior which looks similar to what Sikoras looked like when my dad and I used to go in there. 

And well, I decided to call it "Bononcini's"  Bononcinis.jpg

Message 49 of 56 (155 Views)

Champion

Your sims game version of the real life store that you used to visit with your Dad is great! @NikkeiSimmer Standard smile It would have brought many special and happy memories of times spent there, when you were building it and your sims were visiting it. 

——————————————————

Message 50 of 56 (137 Views)
sims-four-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help