Recovering Sims Mobile account

by SugarBean_77

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Recovering Sims Mobile account

★★ Novice

The Sims mobile app was accidentally deleted from my phone. My player id was linked to my ea account. I reinstalled the game and when asked to start a new game or load from cloud I chose to load from cloud but that glitched. It stayed stuck on the tutorial and didnt load properly.  It didnt recover my game and just stayed in tutorial with an invisible sim. I exited and tried several times but it stayed stuck on the tutorial. The only way to get past the tutorial was to uninstall and reinstall and start a new game without choosing to load. I hoped if i could just get to the in-game settings i could log in there but there are no options for logging in and out, just for linking accounts. I deleted and reinstalled again. And now when i choose to load it loads the newly started game with the new player id. How do i regain my original game? How do i do it with my EA account manually, because trying through the game glitched. I contacted EA help and got this: "The issue you are experiencing is a bug that is under investigation by our Studio team. The best course of action would be to log out and reinstall to regain access via the EA Account. This will bring you back to the original save that is currently bugged. A potential resolution is to reload to a previous save point from before the glitch but we will need you to have access to that account first.
Once you have access to the original account i will need you to create an in-game help request ticket."  It does not work. The original bugged save does not appear again after deleting and reinstalling. I can not get back into the account. 😣😢😭😭😭

Message 1 of 14 (4,341 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Recovering Sims Mobile account

Hero
@SugarBean_77 You need to continue your case with the EA Advisor as this is an issue wa can't solve here at the forums.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

View in thread

Message 2 of 14 (4,307 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@SugarBean_77 You need to continue your case with the EA Advisor as this is an issue wa can't solve here at the forums.

Message 2 of 14 (4,308 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you i will but i'm not sure what to do as the advise given was followed and made no diffirence. Unless i misunderstood what was said. I merely hoped someone here had perhaps had a similar thing happen to them and could help. 

Message 3 of 14 (4,290 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is exactly the same thing I am facing right now. I can't load my game, and I only Linked in my ea ☹️

Message 4 of 14 (4,158 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@NefariousFoe20 

Unfortunately this is an issue that we can't help you fix from the forums.

You should send in a Help Ticket from your in-game account. Advisors need mobile players to do this because in-game mobile tickets bring through needed details. Contacting by any other method will only delay support and you'll be asked to go back and send in an in-game help ticket. Also worth noting that sending in help tickets from the mobile in-game account ensures the tickets go through to the mobile advisors directly who'll be far more informed.

If you have issues accessing your game, there is an alternative for you. Make sure to provide your Player ID when explaining your problem, will make things faster!

Message 5 of 14 (4,146 Views)

★★ Novice

There was a huge backlog because of the covid restrictions. The staff that tried to help me so many months ago could not. I have now since been helped and they have recovered my account. 

Message 6 of 14 (4,106 Views)

Hero
@SugarBean_77 Glad to know you got your game back 🙂

Message 7 of 14 (4,097 Views)

★★★ Novice
@SalixCat Hi, I want to contact ea but since I'm neither from the US nor Canada, I can't get a contact with ea. What should I do?
Message 8 of 14 (3,905 Views)

Hero

@Boom143 

Hi, you can contact the support from other countries too but there’s limited support with different languages and the modes of contact (chat, email). 

Here’s guidance how to contact the support https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion-Feedback/Guide-Finding-your-Player-ID-How-to-send-a-Hel... 

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 9 of 14 (3,850 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Ilois4 Thank you!
Message 10 of 14 (3,837 Views)