Re: STILL WAITING FOR NEW SIM FESTIVAL

by Ilois4

Original Post

STILL WAITING FOR NEW SIM FESTIVAL

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Google Pixel 6a
OS Version Don't have OS
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Waiting for the "Hearty Holidays" sim festival to appear in my game but do not see it yet.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see the new season pass available under "sim festival"
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country France

"Heart Holidays" was released on the 22nd but it's now the 25th and it still isn't available in my game. I got a preview post with the photo of the Christmas tree and the sims with the gifts and the button saying "lets do it" but the pass still hasn't shown. Anyone else? Usually I don't have to update my game for the festival pass to appear. I don't want to update yet because people seem to be having problems with bugs. Do I HAVE to update to get the new season pass? Tell me your thoughts family ... 

Message 1 of 6 (1,081 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Yes, you need to update to get the new festival and other events. 

Message 2 of 6 (1,049 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you. Have you updated yet? Any problems? I'm worried if I update there will be bugs which other people seem to be having. 

Also, last sim festival I didn't have to update the app to get it, it just appeared... 

Message 3 of 6 (1,029 Views)

★★★ Guide
@nonsinator21 I don't have any problems with the game. The last update I postponed updating and luckily did not get any issues too. But I lost 2 weeks of play (2 weeks of festival, one event, one Wumples).

If you believe you didn't update last time, your game must have updated automatically. Everyone needs to update to get the festival.
Message 4 of 6 (1,018 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi thanks so much for your reply. I now know that I must update the game to get the new festival pass. I'm also holding out on updating because there always seems to be last minute bugs and I really don't want to lose all of my progress. PS. Have you updated for 'Spring Forward' yet?

Message 5 of 6 (677 Views)

Hero
@nonsinator21 Hi, maybe you already updated your game but it seems so far that there aren’t major issues with the update. 🙏

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 6 of 6 (648 Views)