After

by 6a63d71a78d9714d

Original Post

After

★★★★ Novice

Sad but true as I say goodbye to my beloved game every year waiting or after awhile pre ordering titles. So many crazy times with Madden but the time has come to say goodbye. Sadly I have waited 25 years for my defense to not be zombies and actually help me out. Nope they still stand there and it saddens me to k ow that most NFL. Players agree at least the ones I talk to at games or functions. Yeah 25 years of first down after first down because the ignorant defenders are not programmed like a real human to go after the QB crossing the line. Nope they for 25 years have given up 15 to 20 yard scamper on the regular. Online play ? What a joke it has become don't even play online since 2016 after that the damn game went Disney 😒 No I have had enough of the not listening to the players tired of being disappointed year after year. This guy who is leaving you has completed 30 years franchise mode since 2004 so I hope this one wakes you up EA as I am now playing another football game and it may not be the NFL but man the game feels more real than 2016 or 2008 which were your best titles to play. So bye EA thank you for 25 year of good times and too many let downs. P.s Perry ran a couple of times in real life he would never made it 4 quarters 😒 but hey that's Disney oops I mean EA 😬 

Message 1 of 1 (120 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help