Re: Madden NFL 24 - Launch Update On PC Performance

by oppygamers

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

What is your monitor refresh rate? I know what the specs say, but maybe locking at 60fps would help. Maybe? 

Is this a laptop or desktop?

I've been talking to some friends and for them 32 GB of paired RAM is needed. 

Message 181 of 186 (1,086 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks, appreciate the help. Unfortunately the cache clearing didn't resolve. Going to initiate a chargeback with the credit card company as EA haven't responded to a ticket I raised with them about it.

Message 182 of 186 (1,043 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey, I bought madden 24 yesterday and have sae issue hardly any gpu usage, is there a fix for this yet?

Message 183 of 186 (875 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

I've been dealing with the performance issue since release date. Doesn't seem that EA cares a whole lot since the majority of their users are console people. 

What are your specs and is this a laptop or desktop? And do you play with or without mods?

Message 184 of 186 (870 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hi everyone,

I had the slow motion issue and I seemed to fix it by unplugging USB devices from my computer one by one. It turns out a Guitar Hero controller I had plugged in caused the game to go in slow motion. As soon as I unplugged it, the game went back to normal speed and I had a significant FPS boost. Therefore I think the issue has something to do with USB devices or controllers.

Hope this helps someone

Message 185 of 186 (695 Views)

★★★ Newbie

System specs attached. Madden is very laggy and moves in slow motion during game play.

Message 186 of 186 (442 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help