Re: Madden NFL 24 - Launch Update On PC Performance

★ Novice

CPU- i7 7700k

GPU- 2800 RTX 8GB
RAM - 32GB

Windows 10

All settings on low/off, even tried locking to 30 FPS

1920x1080

Game will freeze/lock up and not recover, while staying at a consistent ~60% CPU usage and nothing off the GPU. 

Message 41 of 186 (1,533 Views)

★★ Novice

I actually dont crash much. Just occasional slow downs and stutters. the performance doesn't offer smooth gameplay regardless of specs.

• R7 5800x
  • RTX 3090
  • RAM 32gb
  • Windows Version Win 10
  • Graphics Settings Max
  • Game Resolution Selected 3440x1440
Message 42 of 186 (1,493 Views)

★★ Novice
@BusterTimeM This. the input lag is really bad
Message 43 of 186 (1,491 Views)

★ Novice

CPU: INTEL 11700k

GPU: 3060 Ti

RAM: Corsair 32GB (4x8)

Windows VersionWindows 11 (10.0.22631.2199)

Graphics Settings: Mostly High/Auto, Shadows Medium/Low, FPS 120fps, Vsync on and off

Game Resolution: 2560x1440

Graphics settings didn't matter too much, but did help stuttering slightly. Nothing helped menu lag. I've tried most of the graphics option from lowest to highest, and use something in between for the best possible experience, but still get stutters on camera zooms on players with crowd in background, despite crowd being on "low" as well.

Message 44 of 186 (1,490 Views)

★ Apprentice
  • CPU RYZEN 5 2600X
  • GPU GTX 1070
  • RAM 16 GB
  • Windows Version Windows 10
  • Graphics Settings for Madden NFL 24 all low
  • Game Resolution Selected 1920x1080

Offline and solo battles work fine (other than the hitching others have mentioned) any online mode coop head to head every game goes exactly the same first it kinda playeble but with input lag about 2 seconds behind the other person and every play it gets slower and slower and further behind before it just looks at the stadium and finally disconnect. I have a video as it is recreate able and happens every time.

I have tried every fix and switched from wireless to cat6 ethernet 300Mbp still same issue every game.

Message 45 of 186 (1,483 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Still not able to run the game, 

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10750H CPU @ 2.60GHz 2.59 GHz

16.0 GB RAM

Windows 11

Nvidia Geforce RTX 2070 with Max-Q Design 

1080p with a 240hz refresh rate monitor 

Message 46 of 186 (1,555 Views)

★ Apprentice

I gotta be nice because I already got slapped with a Ban for swearing I guess.... I just installed the most recent update. I will say the menus move a little bit quicker but this wasn't my problem.  The game still freezes when I go to play a game and it is still a CPU hog.

Ryzen 5 5600X

Rx580 8gb

16gb Ram

1tb nvme

Using display port

and WIFI

Xbox Controller 

I will say no matter what I change the graphics settings to nothing changes.  It still reacts the same.  For what its worth I can play in training camp mode for as long as a i like.

Message 47 of 186 (1,499 Views)

★★★★ Guide

"Menu Lag

The team is aware and working on addressing menu lag across all areas of Madden NFL 24."

THANK YOU!!!! Biggest issue with the game right now.

Please look into OL and QB body types in auto generated draft classes in cloud franchises on next gen consoles. OL are mega skinny. QB are fat as Jared Lorenzen.

Message 48 of 186 (1,475 Views)

★ Apprentice

@EA_Blitz can we have an eta of when bugs like freezing will be fixed and we can play many of us have had these issues since the game first came out 3 days early for ultimate edition and i fell kinda cheated out of the extra money i spent to get it early would just like to be able to play the game and would like to have some idea of when that might be  

Message 49 of 186 (1,431 Views)

★★ Novice
I have just bougth Madden 24 Deluxe Edition for PC in EA site. To avoid problems I install it in a clean original Windows system using a XFX Radeon FX 570 GPU with  a Phillips  E Line 4k Monitor on a Dell Optiplex 7050 Core i7-6700 CPU with 48Gb of RAM and 512Gb of m2 SATA HD.  (An old but reliable system with no signs of problems in gaming up to now). I have a good fiber Internet connection with 400mbps. 

At first everything looks great and there was no problem even playing in 4k with render and detail at maxium levels. Yet, once I tried to play MUT H2H the control just lags so much that it makes very difficult to choose a play on time or send a pass. Really disturbing... Thinking that my system it is not a top one I have already tried everything: Give Priority to the program in the GPU and to the CPU, deactivate Firewall and Antivirus,  reduce resolution to 1920x1080, reduce FPS to even 30!, turn off all visual helps, in fact... i turned off everything that use systme resources! and yet nothing al this improved something my experience in H2H games, nor in MUT or in Single Games. 

Considering that my system works great while I'm on Solo Battles or Challenges I think this should be an EA issue, as far I can see with similar problems in other users with systems far better than mine. Is there somekind of solution for this problems? Is really disappointing to face this in a new game.

Additionally, I wa playing MUT Draft and after 3 wins I could ever go inside again! It say something about serever problems and please try again later. Now we have probles also in Solo games 🙁

I appreciate a lot your attention and sorry if I wrote directly but I couldn't do it on EA Help... I simply cant write an incidence, webpage take me to home everytime I tried to.

Thank you very much. 
Message 50 of 186 (1,411 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help