Tennessee Uniform Issues

by pelvacus

Original Post

Tennessee Uniform Issues

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Thanks for not patching the uniform issues I've been bringing up here since early access week. I've only been waiting since Madden 19 to play as the titans and them look authentic. Last gen (new) Titans uniforms looked like trash. It was so bad I couldn't play as them. Haven't bought a madden game since the 19 disappointment. Now granted their uniforms aren't the best to begin with....but it is what they decided to wear. As a Titans fan I prefer they look authentic in an officially licensed NFL product. Got pumped when I heard next gen was coming to PC because from what I saw the Titans uniforms look great on M23 next gen. Got so pumped I paid for early access...that was a mistake.

Anyway, once again here are the issues...with pictures this time.

First up the wonky TV numbers...see the problem?

20230901_232723.jpg

Message 1 of 12 (790 Views)

Re: Tennessee Uniform Issues

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Next up the pants, and this goes for all of them, white, dark blue, and light blue. The stripes are uneven and just bad looking in general. Plus that's the (WRONG) last gen shade of dark grey, it should match the jersey. These issue kill immersion for me, please fix them.

20230901_233053 (2).jpg

Message 2 of 12 (786 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Oh and the Panthers away jersey still has the wrong color collar. No picture for that one, sorry. It should be black not process blue. 

Message 3 of 12 (784 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Bump!

Message 4 of 12 (724 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@pelvacus Did you notice in Henry’s visor that there is nothing in front of him? Or no crowd!! 😂🤣
Message 5 of 12 (702 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@rikdawg74 wrote:
@pelvacusDid you notice in Henry’s visor that there is nothing in front of him? Or no crowd!! 😂🤣

Damn, I didn't even notice that haha! I'd be shocked if that gets corrected. At this point I'll do cartwheels around the house if they fix the unform issue.

Message 6 of 12 (690 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Sorry, lost my cool not being able to continue my franchise and not get disgusted every time there is a replay. Got the modding tools working again so I'm good. I play exclusively offline game modes so as long as I got this I'm happy. For the record, here's what MINE look like.

der221.jpeg

Message 7 of 12 (315 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I can't get the numbers quite right but they still look better than the current in game version. Next the pants, keep in mind I have ZERO game programming expertise or experience. I used Microsoft paint 3D for the colors, modding tools for the XYZW parameters for TV number changes.

der222.jpeg

Message 8 of 12 (314 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Which ones look better?

Message 9 of 12 (313 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Out of fairness, here are some fresh screen shots of the un-modded version of the uniforms for comparison. Not just some phone photos.

der332.jpeg

Message 10 of 12 (310 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help