Re: Abandoned Game Penelty (430,000 minutes)

by TeflonShwazy

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Abandoned Game Penelty (430,000 minutes)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having trouble disputing an abandoned game penelty of about 10 months. I've connected with a ton of support agents. Some tell me it's from the Terms of Service team and that they can raise a dispute to them. The problem with that is there is no visibility into if they received the dispute. Other support agents just tell me there is no ban on my account so they can't help me at all. On EA help it doesn't show any ban or action on my account which is what makes it hard. I was hoping someone would have some guidance on how to get my account reviewed. I've played since season 2 and completed almost every battle pass and mainly play ranked. A 10 month ban means missing a few battle passes, a new map drop and rumble badges. Hoping go get it resolved before the 10 months are done. 

Message 1 of 3 (143 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero
@TeflonShwazy Hey there, this is something that the forums just are not equipped to handle. Only the Terms of Service team can address that information. You will have to try and get in contact with them. You can also possibly try EA Help on Twitter/X to look into it or give guidance on it.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (124 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@TeflonShwazy Hey there, this is something that the forums just are not equipped to handle. Only the Terms of Service team can address that information. You will have to try and get in contact with them. You can also possibly try EA Help on Twitter/X to look into it or give guidance on it.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 3 (125 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you! I posted here because I wasn't getting anywhere on the help website and was hoping to get visibility.

Message 3 of 3 (122 Views)