Anyone know how to read the grid of the green on simulation difficulty?

by darkelement48

Original Post

Re: Greens not reading correctly

★★★★★ Novice

They have game testers only these day's it's called early access

Message 11 of 15 (342 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@jack2k65

Alright my guy...I get where you are going with this, so I'm not gonna fly off the handle. Now with that said (I have to take a deep breath before typing further)....you see the number, what does it say? .3 degrees, are we literally going to say the .3 degrees affects the ball THIS DRAMATICALLY??? Good grief. Yes, it's a video game but give me a break. Also. They have literally admitted that the greens are messed up.

Listen folks...if people want to wash EA's balls for them, be my guest, but let's stop giving these developers a free pass. There is A LOT wrong with this game even still. Can I go bogey free on 18 holes, sure...can I do most of the challenges, yea...BUT when I have to go bogey free on 18 at Torrey Pines and a tee shot shows perfectly straight and almost perfect swing, yet it goes like 25 yards left or right. C'mon...really?

I know everything that affects a swing and the ball...my character is almost a level 40 just through all the challenges I have completed.

Also, I'm typing this AFTER the patch and I stoll notice inconsistent greens and swings.

Message 12 of 15 (325 Views)

★ Novice

Dude, the putting on Sim sucks. I’ve been standing over put saying above feet 8 degrees and it still starts to the right - ie goes right to left.  No video can fix that or help you. It’s a bug. Like the other dude is saying, EA needs to fix. Until, that, I’m going back to 2k 23.  

Message 13 of 15 (153 Views)

Re: Anyone know how to read the grid of the green on simulation difficulty?

★ Novice

You are spot on. I can’t play this game anymore till a fix. 

Message 14 of 15 (153 Views)

Re: Anyone know how to read the grid of the green on simulation difficulty?

★ Guide

I hate ball below the feet and the ball going the other way too. It was so precise on TW14, and a big mess even for short putt in this game. Anyway, nothing is going to get fixed anymore, it looks like the game is abandoned.

Message 15 of 15 (114 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help