Apex Legends : Quality of Life Improvement Requests

by Cabowse

Original Post

Re: Apex Legends : Quality of Life Improvements

Champion (Retired)

@Cabowse  switch the weekly resets to a friday! Nothing worse than having to work on a new season start!! XD

Message 51 of 617 (6,168 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@MandatoryIDtag I think there is probably a reason they have it on a Tuesday, obviously if there is a game breaking bug in a new patch having to fix it over a weekend isn't ideal!
Message 52 of 617 (6,151 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Cabowse  Thursday then, i'll give em a day because i'm in a generous mood haha Tongue out

Message 53 of 617 (6,149 Views)

@Cabowse a specific stat tracker, we already have legend wins per season, what about legend kills per season. I'd like to know how I have improved killwise with each legend for each season.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 54 of 617 (6,125 Views)

@Cabowse ps. I'd also like to see a total wins for each legend, like Pathfinders recent one, this one for display.

Please note:
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 55 of 617 (6,097 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Ok a bit more of a serious one this time.

Audio rebalancing:

Some of the ambient sfx in game is ridiculously loud, such as mirages fireworks, lava pools and various other things in game. This definitely without a doubt is responsible for a number of the sound issues people are reporting.

I realise they're there for a purpose and meant to add to the feel of the map,but in a game genre where your ability to hear your enemies is pivotal, ambient sfx shouldn't be totally overriding players footsteps etc.

Message 56 of 617 (6,090 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Cabowse while we are in the area of audio thanks to @MandatoryIDtag Large smile

We have the facility of choice for a quip for intro and kill, but not for squad intro. Would be a nice addition rather than random quip, and not to difficult to do I suspect.

Please note:
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 57 of 617 (6,066 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Cabowse that's another good idea you put in the op to have an inflight quip. I'm not sure why there are non squad legend  random legend random quips at the start of the dropship run, at the moment.

But I was thinking more of a chosen quip for when you have choosen your legend in the initial squad introduction screen (the one with the trackers and banners) where you get to meet your squad and their chosen legend for the first time, rather than as it is now, a random quip when you have choosen your legend.

Please note:
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 58 of 617 (6,037 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@OldTreeCreeper Ah I see what you mean I'll add that in now!
Message 59 of 617 (6,032 Views)

@Cabowse great, but I've edited that post 5 times for clarity, inc after u posted. i must start using the preview option..Large smile

Please note:
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 60 of 617 (6,024 Views)