FIFA 23 Platinum already unobtainable

by wetyuiggfddsdff

Original Post

FIFA 23 Platinum already unobtainable

★★★ Newbie

The last season of Volta just ended, with no signs of a new one coming up. Which means you can't get the trophy for getting to level 7 in Volta seasons anymore. So is the platinum trophy of fifa 23 already unobtainable 1 year after its release?

Message 1 of 41 (1,594 Views)

Re: FIFA 23 Platinum already unobtainable

★★★ Apprentice
@wetyuiggfddsdff Please fix this EA, as there are multiple trophy hunters that still need to earn this and it's close to zero effort for you. Thanks
Message 2 of 41 (1,569 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I agree I have the same issue, can't achieve this trophy anymore. If is it unobtainable just remove the trophy from the list or open a season like on Ultimate team please.

Message 3 of 41 (1,538 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Having the same issue myself aswell. Come on EA fix the issue, the game is still relatively new and this isn't fair on the fan base that is still attempting to achieve all the trophies for fifa23. 

Message 4 of 41 (1,533 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Waiting for a fix, the game is too recent to be discontinued without notice like that.

Message 5 of 41 (1,483 Views)

★★ Apprentice

EA please fix and update the season on volta

Message 6 of 41 (1,422 Views)

★ Guide

There are no more seasons for Volta or Pro Clubs, only ultimate team has an indefinite one. Please fix. Trophy is "Only way up"

Message 7 of 41 (1,396 Views)

★ Guide
Message 8 of 41 (1,383 Views)

★ Guide

I made a post and copied what worked for FIFA 22 (which had the same issue). Please like & comment on the link below:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/VOLTA-Stuck-at-Level-0-FIFA-23/m-p/13136327#M88949

Message 9 of 41 (1,357 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@wetyuiggfddsdff They need to fix this asap. Quick solution would be to add an indefinite season like FUT to Fifa 23 and Fifa 22 since Fifa 21 are closing their servers Nov6
Message 10 of 41 (1,336 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help