VOLTA SEASON NOT WORKING

by P3dro-1402

Original Post

VOLTA SEASON NOT WORKING

★★★ Apprentice

I understand Volta 23 is over now but we need an indefinite season progress like in FUT for those who still need the trophy for reaching level 7 in a season. You guys already fixed this sort of issues in the past in previous installments after cycle ended. I fully understand that the focus of the developer team totally switches after the release of a new game. This is not a demand for extra or new content. This is only reporting the unavailability of a feature in the game that should still work and is still actively promoted. The most simple solution would be to reinstate the latest season and set the timer at >365 days. The exact same principle has been applied to the more popular FUT game mode. This should be little to no work for a developer. So we’d appreciate a fix for this asap.

(Reposting content of ticket of other user who posted on FIFA 22 game area)

TLDR: we need a new season to get the trophy and the most simple solution would be to add an indefinite season as you did with FUT game mode. Game is still recent, so please implement this.

Message 1 of 70 (1,740 Views)

Re: VOLTA SEASON NOT WORKING

★★ Guide

Me too!

Message 2 of 70 (1,720 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@P3dro-1402 I agree, I'm missing that trophy too please EA add an open season on Volta like you did for ultimate team otherwise remove that trophy from the list if it is unobtainable. Thx
Message 3 of 70 (1,696 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Agreed with all that is said above, pls solve the issue at hand EA! 

Message 4 of 70 (1,687 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Same here, and i agreed with all that was said above too. Waiting for a fix.

Message 5 of 70 (1,652 Views)

★★ Apprentice

EA we are still waiting. Please update the Volta season .

Message 6 of 70 (1,569 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

EA, we are still waiting for a solution, and it has been a week already without any answer from your end.

Message 7 of 70 (1,557 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Im having the same issue, trying to get level 7 to complete the game!!!

Message 8 of 70 (1,548 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Please resolve @EA

Message 9 of 70 (1,546 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@P3dro-1402 Im having same problemy the only thing stopping me from platimuim is that “reqch lev 7” but its stuck at level 0
Message 10 of 70 (1,507 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help