Re: Lost account progress an not getting anywhere

by Valak8080

Original Post

Lost account progress an not getting anywhere

★ Novice

So I lost everything I have ever bought or earned in game on apex my level an every thing an I would really like iT back I have a lot of time an money in this game any help at all would be great I have made a case an tried everything it says 

Message 1 of 5 (224 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @Valak8080,

Do you remember when was the last time you have seen the content and progress on your account? Also, have you unlinked any platforms from your EA Account since this happened? 

EA_CuervoAHQ

Message 2 of 5 (173 Views)

★ Novice

Yes I did the unlink an re link an it was last July when I played I believe an when I got back on to play again everything was gone 

Message 3 of 5 (114 Views)

Community Manager

In this case, I'm afraid you've probably lost the content as you unlinked the accounts. 

Unlinking risks for Apex players

If you unlink a platform account that you use to play Apex Legends, you might have issues with Battle Pass leveling, item unlocks, and other errors.

Instead of unlinking and relinking a platform account you play Apex on, we recommend starting fresh on a new account.

Unlink your platform accounts from your EA Account

You could possibly try linking back the same Console ID to the same EA account as you had previously linked, however, it's not guaranteed that you will be able to regain access to the content lost. Linking your platform accounts to your EA Account

EA_CuervoAHQ

Message 4 of 5 (71 Views)

★ Novice

Ya I gave up I'm out of all the time an money I have in the game just sad there's nothing that can be done about it ....that there is nothing anyone who has something to do with the game can't do anything had hundreds of dollars an time into it 

Message 5 of 5 (62 Views)