Make your voice heard - Join EA Player Pulse!

by EA_Vendcera

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Make your voice heard - Join EA Player Pulse!

Community Manager

Hey Gamers,

We want to hear directly from our player base to ensure that we are providing the highest quality experience. Therefore, we are offering an exciting opportunity for you to share ideas and feedback directly with the creators of your favorite games and services.

We are pleased to invite you to join the EA Player Pulse, an exclusive space where select players like you can provide feedback to help us improve the EA experience! It's not only meant for Apex, and we are looking for players that enjoy any title to join.
You can also continue to share feedback here on AHQ, and our CMs will continue to pass them along to the Respawn team.

This EA Player Pulse community is a place where you can make your voice heard and connect with other players to enhance your experience with our products. As you help us improve through your feedback, you can earn rewards!  

To start your exclusive EA Player Pulse journey, please click the link below, use your EA login to start. You’ll complete a brief survey on the platform of our partner, Fuel Cycle. The survey will determine if you qualify to be a member. We can’t wait to have you join us!

Currently, we are focusing on players living in the United Sates, but soon we will be supporting all countries.

https://go.ea.com/joinplayerpulse

Vendcera.png

Message 1 of 28 (5,622 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Make your voice heard - Join EA Player Pulse!

Community Manager

Hey folks,

the AHQ forum is still being used to collect feedback and report bugs to the Respawn developer team. Nothing changes in that regard.

The EA Player Pulse initiative is something broader, where we want to collect feedback about all EA games and beyond. Like everything from how you would ideally want to contact EA for help, or what game mechanics frustrate you the most in video games, like unskippable cutscenes.

If you participate, give your opinions, feedback and fill out a survey, you can then earn rewards in the form of gift cards.

Ultimately, we want to give YOU all a better voice and listen to what YOU think is important.

Vendcera.png

View in thread

Message 7 of 28 (5,313 Views)

All Replies

@EA_Vendcera 

Would love to join, however I am in Germany. 

Keep me posted for when this hits the broader community.

The needs of the many,
outweigh the needs of the few or one. --Spock--

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Please note: I am a community volunteer – I do not work for EA.
Me Too – If you also have this problem – first post on thread has this button.
XP – For helpful comments (and to help others 'level up').
Mark As Solution – To help others find the answer to the issue now & in the future.
Message 2 of 28 (5,534 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@Asmodeus566 Happy that you are interested in and yes, sure thing I'll let you know once we expand to more countries!

Vendcera.png

Message 3 of 28 (5,519 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@EA_Vendcera You made me laugh with Your first sentence!
Message 4 of 28 (5,509 Views)

★★ Guide

So this forum is actually useless ?

Message 5 of 28 (5,464 Views)

★★ Guide
@Dzikusek94 Same, feels like that ship left the harbor long ago Standard smile
Message 6 of 28 (5,453 Views)

Community Manager

Hey folks,

the AHQ forum is still being used to collect feedback and report bugs to the Respawn developer team. Nothing changes in that regard.

The EA Player Pulse initiative is something broader, where we want to collect feedback about all EA games and beyond. Like everything from how you would ideally want to contact EA for help, or what game mechanics frustrate you the most in video games, like unskippable cutscenes.

If you participate, give your opinions, feedback and fill out a survey, you can then earn rewards in the form of gift cards.

Ultimately, we want to give YOU all a better voice and listen to what YOU think is important.

Vendcera.png

Message 7 of 28 (5,314 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@EA_Vendcera Yeah... Like EA would ever start collecting feedback from my country player. Bet 10 bucks they won't even will to do so.
Message 8 of 28 (5,235 Views)

★★★ Guide
@espadakillar69 who would've guessed right ? not like i've ever seen devs listening to feedback anyway
Message 9 of 28 (5,078 Views)

★★★ Guide

Is this a troll thread?? LOL

Message 10 of 28 (4,926 Views)