Refund

by spangly521521

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Refund

★ Guide

I WANT MY MONEY BACK EA, it’s not fit for purpose, not as described on the box or promotional trailer, nothing to do with the retailer it’s EA that needs to do a refund! Many thanks 

Message 1 of 4 (723 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Refund

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey @spangly521521,

If your purchase was made through the EA app or Origin, you can check the process to request a refund on this page:

How to get a refund for EA games

If you purchased the game from another retailer you will need to reach out to that retailer regarding a refund. We wouldn't be able to assist with a refund made through someone else's store as we don't have access to their systems.

Mako.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (712 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey @spangly521521,

If your purchase was made through the EA app or Origin, you can check the process to request a refund on this page:

How to get a refund for EA games

If you purchased the game from another retailer you will need to reach out to that retailer regarding a refund. We wouldn't be able to assist with a refund made through someone else's store as we don't have access to their systems.

Mako.png
Message 2 of 4 (713 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I bought 2800 fifa points for fifa 23 by mistake, meant to buy EA Fc 24, any way I can get a refund. 

Message 3 of 4 (252 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@svp2018 Same I want a refund too
Message 4 of 4 (68 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help