To the people who quit a match at the menu

by Gettinruf

Original Post

To the people who quit a match at the menu

★★★ Newbie

You are such a giant loser lol, maybe playing someone better than you could teach you something...

Message 1 of 5 (243 Views)

Re: To the people who quit a match at the menu

★★★★ Guide

You mean 'quitting' before even joining a match?

Message 2 of 5 (209 Views)

★ Guide

Or maybe they see your low skill level and can't be bothered with the inevitable slow play.

Message 3 of 5 (190 Views)

★★★ Pro

@Beerrun4u wrote:

Or maybe they see your low skill level and can't be bothered with the inevitable slow play.

That's a new one, but I've got to admit I absolutely hate slow play. That's why I never play foursome.

Other reason I read in the past, some wants to play against other with the same skill level. Not that I blame them, skill is huge in this game between someone level 99 playing a player level 88. The gold power drive / approach is a difference maker. What I also read, some will back out once the game load and they don't like the random course they're going to play. Wolf Creek is a big one, someone quit on me right there. And I suspect Evian would be another although I never got that one the few times I played head to head.

Message 4 of 5 (177 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Beerrun4u The irony of this statement is I am likely in the top percentile of players when it comes to pace of play lol
Message 5 of 5 (157 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help