LEADERBOARD NON REGISTERS, come on ea have some loyalties to your player base

by Nine9Red

Original Post

LEADERBOARD NON REGISTERS, come on ea have some loyalties to your player base

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Come on now EA we know your only in it for the money, but if your going to release games at least get the basics sorted , especially when after 14-15 months after release simply everyday things still don't work.

The first form of technical/digital or computerised equipment before full on computers or gaming platforms was the simple basic calculator,  yet you publish a game or games and they still can't do simple maths, it's 2024, sort your data so it works. 

In the last 2 days I've had a minimum of 7 wins that just do not register on the leaderboards (I'd hate to think how many since i bought the game) and some have been hard games against top players which would give me good points, but alas as always they just don't register, yet it if funny that this never happens when you lose, losses seem to alway register and batter your score.

I bought this on release day and then stopped playing due to issues like this that just never seem to get your attention to fix or you just don't seem bothered to even look at them due to pga tour not being one of your big hitters, so doesn't warrant updates to even fix the basics.

Like said earlier it's 2024 and you have collected enough money on your smaller games to at least leave some staff to work on them to make them work correctly,  especially simple basic issues.

I know the truth hurts and someone posting something attacking your company will just go over the fat cats heads and make them poor another whiskey and light another fat Colombian cigar, but if you sorted the little games you'd probably have more money to ignore us with.

Message 1 of 4 (224 Views)

Re: LEADERBOARD NON REGISTERS, come on ea have some loyalties to your player bas

★★★ Pro

I just don't think they care... this was a press release from Feb 28.

EA announced it will lay off 5% of its workforce, about 670 employees.

“We are also sunsetting games and moving away from development of future licensed IP that we do not believe will be successful in our changing industry,” CEO Andrew Wilson wrote in a memo to employees.

Message 2 of 4 (218 Views)

Re: LEADERBOARD NON REGISTERS, come on ea have some loyalties to your player bas

★★ Apprentice

@Katybee_1313 wrote:

I just don't think they care... this was a press release from Feb 28.

EA announced it will lay off 5% of its workforce, about 670 employees.

“We are also sunsetting games and moving away from development of future licensed IP that we do not believe will be successful in our changing industry,” CEO Andrew Wilson wrote in a memo to employees.

You keep posting that but not the relevant details of how they’re doubling down on their own franchised and sports games. That’s very misleading.

Message 3 of 4 (158 Views)

★ Guide

@Weyland4k wrote:
You keep posting that but not the relevant details of how they’re doubling down on their own franchised and sports games. That’s very misleading.

Yeah, especially since the team who developed EA PGA are now working on EA Sports' biggest release in years. They haven't fired the golf team and abandoned the IP, they've just moved on to the next project.

Message 4 of 4 (123 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help