Unable to Complete Community Challenge Due to Shop Rotation Issue

by H3IST138

Original Post

Unable to Complete Community Challenge Due to Shop Rotation Issue

★★ Novice

Hi everyone,

I'm reaching out because I've encountered a significant issue with the community challenge during the last season of Apex Legends. Here are the details:

Challenge Requirements:

1. Complete all six sets of Legend Challenges to earn the Legendary “Runaway Renegade” Wraith skin.
  2. Collect all six Legend Banners in the free Battle Pass track to earn Wraith’s “Royal Stage” Banner.
  3. Gift limited-time gifts at least six times to earn a Legendary Sticker and Rare Wraith Tracker set. Each gifted Breakout Battle Pass also counts as a gift.
  4. Complete all the Breakout Reward challenges to automatically earn the Reactive “Top Tier” Flatline skin.

Issue: At the final stage, I needed to gift two final items to complete the challenge. However, due to the time difference and the shop's item rotation not syncing with the season's end, I was unable to purchase and gift these final items. As a result, I couldn't complete the challenge and did not receive the Reactive “Top Tier” Flatline skin.

Steps Taken:

• Reported the issue to EA Help.
  • Received confirmation that the issue was known and under investigation.
  • Followed up after almost two months with no resolution.
  • Received a response stating the issue had been resolved, but I am still facing the same problem.

Request: I'm looking for assistance or confirmation from the community managers or developers to address this ongoing issue. Any guidance or steps to resolve this would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your help!

Message 1 of 3 (152 Views)

Re: Unable to Complete Community Challenge Due to Shop Rotation Issue

Community Manager

Hey there,

I'm really sorry to hear that you didn't get your Flatline skin for last season's challenge. We had a thread here for those that didn't get the rewards, but there was a cut-off period and after that, we're unable to the content, unfortunately. 

EA_CuervoAHQ

Message 2 of 3 (72 Views)

Re: Unable to Complete Community Challenge Due to Shop Rotation Issue

★★ Novice

hi,

I appreciate your response and understand that there was a cut-off period for claiming the rewards. However, I was unable to complete the challenge due to the shop's item rotation not syncing with the season's end, which was beyond my control.

Since the issue was ongoing and known, but I was still affected despite following up and reporting it multiple times, is there any way to make an exception or provide an alternative solution? I have been a dedicated player and was really looking forward to earning the Reactive “Top Tier” Flatline skin.

Thank you for your understanding and any assistance you can provide

Message 3 of 3 (21 Views)