Whats the point with online stats

by SpurS1964

Original Post

Whats the point with online stats

★ Guide

I'm like many have been for a long time now with wins or results not counting on this game, and it's not as if you don't know about it because people have been moaning about it for over a year now, and after 12 updates you still can't be bothered to listen to your paying customers.

I've had so many results not counting over the last 2 months it's become a joke. just for an example today I played the same person twice at Riveira I won 1 and lost 1, and neither result counted. I also won 4 matches before and 1 didn't count.

please explain to your customers why you can't be bothered to fix this issue.

do you treat your customers with the same in all other EA games? or because they are bigger sellers you give them the time and effort

Message 1 of 3 (211 Views)

Re: Whats the point with online stats

★ Guide

The other thing about this EA is the lobbies are getting quieter which I know a few that hardly play the game anymore because of it. the more people getting fed up with will tell others what a waste of time the game is, and less, and less people will purchase what should be the best game nthe market for a golf game

Message 2 of 3 (127 Views)

Re: Whats the point with online stats

★★★ Pro

I doubt they care about any of this. It looks like there was not enough customers interested in their golf game, they decided to cut their loss and abandoned the game like they did with EA Rory.

Message 3 of 3 (116 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help