Cannot enter Rookie Premiere Challenges

by lindros2018

Original Post

Re: Madden 21 rookie premiere challenges not loading

★★★ Novice
@JeffPeli figured it out... i’m in xbox one as well. what i did was is turn every x factor and superstar ability off as well as my kicker. take head coach and both uniforms away from lineup that’s the last tab (idk if this played a factor it could have just been all ability’s completely off). i then started a rookie premiere challenge that went to loading screen like
it was gonna work but took me all the way back to xbox home screen and shut game off. started madden up and tried again and boom it worked. hope this helps! i also copy active lineup and used a different lineup wit same players again idk if this played a factor.
Message 61 of 165 (582 Views)

Re: Broken game with broken tech support

★★★ Novice
@JeffPeli figured it out... i’m in xbox one as well. what i did was is turn every x factor and superstar ability off as well as my kicker. take head coach and both uniforms away from lineup that’s the last tab (idk if this played a factor it could have just been all ability’s completely off). i then started a rookie premiere challenge that went to loading screen like
it was gonna work but took me all the way back to xbox home screen and shut game off. started madden up and tried again and boom it worked. hope this helps! i also copy active lineup and used a different lineup wit same players again idk if this played a factor.
okay so that was a factor lol
Message 62 of 165 (602 Views)

Re: Cannot Enter Rookie Premiere Challenges

★★★ Newbie
@nzhorsey Same problem, same console, same frustration
Message 63 of 165 (636 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue on Xbox.

Message 64 of 165 (616 Views)

Re: Rookie Premiere Challenges keeps crashing

★★★★★ Novice

Yes 🙌! Thanks 

Message 65 of 165 (589 Views)

Re: Cannot enter Rookie Premiere Challenges

★★★★★ Novice

Don’t add a coach and the team's uniform items, leave empty 

Message 66 of 165 (586 Views)

Re: Rookie Premiere Challenges keeps crashing

★★★★★ Novice

Don’t add a coach and the team's uniform items, leave empty In team visual 

Message 67 of 165 (586 Views)

Cannot start the rookie premiere challenges on ps4

★★★ Newbie

Product: Madden NFL 21
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? Sony PlayStation 4 Slim
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? rommel_matthias
Date/time issue occurred Friday
What type of issue do you have? Crash/Freeze
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Solo Challenges
Summarize your bug I cannot Start the rookie premiere challenges. Every time i want to start i become the Massage: Our Servers cannot start your request please try again later. At friday morning until tonight is the same problem.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Rookie premiere challenges
What happens when the bug occurs? Mut Crashs me to the Homepage screen
What do you expect to see? Home screen
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

HelloStandard smile

I cannot Start the rookie premiere challenges.
Every time i want to start i become the Massage:
Our Servers cannot start your request please try again later. At friday morning until tonight is the same problem.

Tank you for your help

Best regards 

Message 68 of 165 (588 Views)

★ Apprentice
@nzhorsey Same for me on xbox. I read you can solve by re setting any team visual settings but that hasn't worked
Message 69 of 165 (584 Views)

please see the accepted solution in this thread or the official tweed: MaddenNFLDirect auf Twitter: "If you are experiencing issues with disconnects when attempting to pla...

the suggested workaround is: >>> If you are experiencing issues with disconnects when attempting to play the Rookie Premiere challenges, please remove your Team Visuals under the Team Visuals Tab in game. <<<

hope that helps. good luck!

____________________________________________________________________________________
        Positive Play - Feel the emotions, but be aware what they are telling you!
Joy: you like it! Anger: you don't like it! Frustration: you don't like it but cannot do
     anything against it! Aggression: you don't like it and want to break something.
____________________________________________________________________________________
                   Tell everybody (@joy), give constructive feedback (@anger),
                    ask for help (frustration), and have a break (@aggression)!
                     I try to help out other players, but I'm not an EA employee

Message 70 of 165 (561 Views)