Cannot enter Rookie Premiere Challenges

by lindros2018

Original Post

Re: Cannot enter Rookie Premiere Challenges

★ Apprentice

I've changed lineup to auto generated best and changed visuals back to original uniforms, rebooted etc. Still can't play challenges.  I can do any other bit and have done 6 endorsement levels.  X box1.  Now out of ideas.

Message 71 of 165 (624 Views)

@Ironbtlhorse did you already try to remove the team visuals completely? that's how I would have interpreted the officially tweeted workaround.

one more guess: did you try to deactivate x-factors and abilities?

hope that helps. good luck!

____________________________________________________________________________________
        Positive Play - Feel the emotions, but be aware what they are telling you!
Joy: you like it! Anger: you don't like it! Frustration: you don't like it but cannot do
     anything against it! Aggression: you don't like it and want to break something.
____________________________________________________________________________________
                   Tell everybody (@joy), give constructive feedback (@anger),
                    ask for help (frustration), and have a break (@aggression)!
                     I try to help out other players, but I'm not an EA employee

Message 72 of 165 (617 Views)

★ Apprentice

Hi Neo how do you completely remove visuals?  I have changed my uniforms back to buccaneers beginners and the coach visual too.  Do I need to do more.

Message 73 of 165 (590 Views)

Re: Madden 21 rookie premiere challenges not loading

★★ Novice

Thank you, on ps4 and did everything you suggested it has to do with the kicker, I had a 96 and got an 80 and put him in and it worked. Thanks again.

Message 74 of 165 (581 Views)

★★ Novice

Remove them completely in the visuals tab on far right. Put in an 80 kicker for entire roster and it will work.

Message 75 of 165 (570 Views)

★★ Novice

To answer your question though, team visuals tab on UT, select one visual look at bottom of screen and remove. Do this for all three. All three tabs need to be removed.....Nothing there. 

Message 76 of 165 (567 Views)

Cannot play rookie premier challenges

★★★ Newbie

Product: Madden NFL 21
Platform:Xbox Series S
Which console generation do you have? Microsoft Xbox One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Fat tounge
Date/time issue occurred 2021 June 15
What type of issue do you have? Exploit
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Solo Challenges
Summarize your bug Cannot renter rookie premier challenges is says connection error when I try to enter.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Idk
What happens when the bug occurs? Error
What do you expect to see? To let me play the challenges
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. Idk
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card? Idk
Enter RAM memory size in GB 64

Idk what to type here

Message 77 of 165 (565 Views)

Re: Cannot play rookie premier challenges

Community Manager

@george9339 

The following is the link that the error message points to, please see that for info on possible reasons you are having an issue, thanks.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/problems-playing-online/

barry.png
Message 78 of 165 (536 Views)

Re: Cannot play rookie premier challenges

@george9339 please see the accepted solution in this thread or the official tweet: MaddenNFLDirect auf Twitter: "If you are experiencing issues with disconnects when attempting to pla...

the suggested workaround is: >>> If you are experiencing issues with disconnects when attempting to play the Rookie Premiere challenges, please remove your Team Visuals under the Team Visuals Tab in game. <<<

hope that helps. good luck!

ps: as EA_Barry correctly mentioned, the error message pointed to the issue he was referring to. but in the case of the Rookie Premiere Challenges, the error seems to be a bit misleading.

Joy: you like it! Anger: you don't like it! Frustration: you don't like it but cannot do

Message 79 of 165 (531 Views)

@Ironbtlhorse please see the answer @ScotterPutt correctly stated:

>>> To answer your question though, team visuals tab on UT, select one visual look at bottom of screen and remove. Do this for all three. All three tabs need to be removed.....Nothing there. <<<<

Message 80 of 165 (525 Views)