Cannot enter Rookie Premiere Challenges

by lindros2018

Original Post

Re: Cannot enter Rookie Premiere Challenges

★ Apprentice

I was havig this exact issue since they released and I did a complete new lineup and it worked just now. Thank you for the suggestion!

Message 81 of 165 (534 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@run2grow I’m on Xbox I’ve done that and changed my line up and nothing changed, I still can’t play rookie premiere challenges
Message 82 of 165 (520 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Medic5753 did you try to remove all items (the coach and the 2 jerseys) from the visuals tab?

____________________________________________________________________________________
        Positive Play - Feel the emotions, but be aware what they are telling you!
Joy: you like it! Anger: you don't like it! Frustration: you don't like it but cannot do
     anything against it! Aggression: you don't like it and want to break something.
____________________________________________________________________________________
                   Tell everybody (@joy), give constructive feedback (@anger),
                    ask for help (frustration), and have a break (@aggression)!
                     I try to help out other players, but I'm not an EA employee

Message 83 of 165 (512 Views)

Community Manager

*UPDATE*

The Madden Live Services team pushed out a fix yesterday to remove Team Visuals impacting Rookie Premiere Challenges. Also, a fix was released related to RP lineup overrides. If you are still experiencing this issue, please attempt to create a new lineup.

Blueberry.png
Message 84 of 165 (499 Views)

Re: Rookie Premiere not working... Server Error

★★★ Newbie

That doesn't eirk

Message 85 of 165 (489 Views)

Community Manager

@dominatorgater 

Do you get the error when you try to enter MUT or when you go to play a game mode within MUT?

Are you using the lineup tool on the right side of your roster and then selecting BEST OVR as a new lineup? Once you create the lineup with the tool, immediately try playing a challenge before making any adjustments to your roster.

Blueberry.png
Message 86 of 165 (487 Views)

★★★ Newbie

That solution doesn't work

Message 87 of 165 (482 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It did not work for me..any other way to make this work?.

Message 88 of 165 (482 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes I removed coach and both uniforms still can't play

Message 89 of 165 (475 Views)

Community Manager

@dominatorgater 

Can you try removing all the items in your Team Visuals? Do you have any duplicate items in your roster?

Blueberry.png
Message 90 of 165 (474 Views)